23

Lisa PoV

Jennie caressing the tattoo that I had in my arms. She leans on her back on me while I am hugging her. We are resting in our couch while watching the movie. 

"Why fairy, Hon?"

Her sudden question makes my focus on movie change to her. I smile while squeeze gently her chubby cheeks. 

"You don't know?" I raised my eyebrow.

Jennie squints her eyes looking at me. 

"That's me?"

"You've got the answer correct." I peck her lips.

"You love me that much, huh?"

"My love for you is unconditional. This will remind me of you all the time."

"But why you choose arms? Not the other parts of your body?"

I laughed with her question. 

"Because you love my arms so much. When we are relaxing or walking together, you always hold my arms."

"Because holding your arms makes me feel safe. You always make me feel safe, Hon."

"How was it? You love it? I mean the tattoo?"

"At first, I am surprised when you told me you had a tattoo. You're afraid of needle, Hon! But, I kind of love it. You look cool."

"Just cool?"

"Fine, you look cool and hot too."

I kissed Jennie's lip. 

"Can I get the tattoo too?"

"No."

"Why?" Jennie with her cute baby voice. Damn. 

"You are already beautiful without any tattoo."

**************************************************************

"What are you baking, Love?" I hug Jennie waist and lean on her shoulder. 

"A cake."

"Am I forgot any our special dates?"

"Yes." 

"What?"

Jennie laughs with my reaction and kiss my cheeks. 

"Tell me, Love. What are we celebrating for?" 

"You don't remember?" Jennie stops whatever she been doing right now and turn around to face me. She folds her both arms. Oh no. 

"Your birthday already passed. My birthday coming in 2 months. Our anniversary not in this month. Hmmm what else? Our first sex..."

"Yah!" Jennie hit my chest. 

I laughed and hug Jennie waist. She embraces me by folded her arms around my neck. 

"Happy 23, my Love."

"You remember!"

"How come I am not? You change from kitten into tiger so quick. It's scary."

Jennie cute pouted makes me squeeze gently her nose. I kissed her lips after that.

"Happy 23 too, Honey." Jennie response to my kisses. 

**************************************************************

"Hey Lisa, someone coming to see you."

"Who?" I close my script book and look at the back.

"Hi Honey!"

"Love?!"

Jennie run towards me and hugs me then. "Surprise!"

I am shocked to see her. I really don't expect she will fly to Paris. Just to see me. 

"Close your mouth, Hon." 

"God! You make my heart jumping right now."

"I came to support you."

"Thanks Baby. You literally bring back my energy."

"You must be so tired, Hon. You're working so hard lately. So, I bring your favorite food!"

"Can I eat you instead?" I wink at her

Jennie pushes me lightly and drag me to the couch.

"Stop with your naughty mind. Come." Jennie drags me to the sofa in my waiting room. 

"I can't believe it, you are here. With me." Jennie feed me with my favorite food

"I missed you. Lately, so..."

I stop her hand when she wants to feed me again. She has tears in her eyes. I am caressing her face and kiss her lips. 

"I missed you too, my Love. When did you arrived here? Are you alone?"

"Last night. No, I'm with Alison. How is it so far?"

"Everything is good. I'm quite nervous but everyone here so nice to me."

"You got it, Hon. I know you can do it. Did I drag your time?"

"No, I'm on my break time now. I will have another 2 scenes and then, I can go home. Are you staying or are you planning to go somewhere?"

"I want to stay here with you."

"Then, how about we go on date after this?"

"Are you not tired? You should have a good rest, Honey. Alice told me you have been working for hours already."

"I will, don't worry. So, let's have a date tonight?"

"Sure, Honey. I would love to." 

**************************************************************

"Hon, stop shopping."

"I want to buy you something."

"You already bought me a lot. Don't pampered me."

"Okay, this is the last one. You will love it."

"No more."

"Yes, more. Come."

I smile when seeing Jennie blushing face.

"Gosh, Honey."

"What?"

"It's beautiful and...."

"It's beautiful and....beautiful." I back hug Jennie and see her from the mirror in the fitting room. Yeah, we both in the fitting room. *wink

"Don't say that word."

"What? I just said beautiful."

"I know you are going to say that word."

"You know me too well, Love." I kissed her cheeks.

"Wear this in our special date." I whispered to her ear and went out from the fitting room.

**************************************************************

Happy Jenlisa Day

THE END