The Way Our Lips Found Each Other

LISA PoV

I'm dying to kiss her. Every single day, I don't want to miss any chance that I have to show how much I love her. Am I a good kisser? Of course. She love every moment we have. Her gummy shy smile too obvious everytime. She will turned into cute kitten and lay down her head on my chest and hug my waist. I love to tease her after that.

Training Room
We finally finished our group dance practice. Everyone start packing up. Me always be the last person to left the room. After our group dance practice, I will stay for do things that I love. Dance. I search for my fav music and turn it on. Get ready for some refreshing night. I didn't realized she still here until I heard the door is locked. I turned around and there she is. Standing at the door while looking at me.

"Are you not going home, Jennie?"

She is looking around and start walking slowly towards me

"Is anyone here beside us?"

"Huh?"

"Then, why you call my name?"

I smile. I pull her more closer.

"Why you still here, Love? Supposed you are going home now."

She wrapped her arms around my neck. Her intense eyes make me nervous but I love the feeling. I caressed her waist.

"One, you are still here. Two, you didn't kiss me today. Three, I want to be alone with you, Hon."

"Damn!" I said it in my heart. She bite her lower lips after saying that. My weakness.

I grab her neck and kiss her lips. My favourite lips.

"Trust me Love, I really looking a chance to kiss you today."

I continue kissing her lips. Our passionate kisses with my fav music. Perfect moment. She response me very well.

"I want you so bad, Hon." She whisper to my lips

That night is one of the nights we have our intimate moment.

Recording Studio
Jennie was sitting on my lap. Wrapping her arms around my neck. While my arms hugging well her waist. She is looking at Jisoo unnie doing her part for our new group song. Sometimes, she will tell Oppa what need to be fix.

While me talking with Rosie who are still eating her food. I don't know when she going to stop. She ordered a lot. She is the one who still not yet record her part. "I need my food first". Okay Rosie, you can have it.

Jennie turn her head towards me. I look at her.

"What?" I asked her

"Nothing." But, you are looking at my lips, my Love.

When she said nothing. Don't trust that. The meaning is otherwise. I smile and grab her closer to me. Kiss her slowly. This is what she wants. Nothing.

We are too occupied with our kissing moments. Ignoring people who are there in the studio. Well, they are used to it. We will break our kiss for seconds, talking lovely. Then, continue kissing each other. I squeeze Jennie's butt cause she brings her sexy vibe that I cannot resist.

We didn't realized Jisoo unnie finished her part.

"Yah!"

We break our kiss and looking at the one who shout it.

"Why Unnie?" I innocently asking

"Get a room." She sit down in front of us and drink her water.

Jennie lay down her head at my shoulder. Hide her shy face.