The Perfect Student.

( This Au, is where Gayatri and Pav aren't dating yet.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a Normal Morning, For Pavitr Prabhakar.He Got up On time as Expected and Stretched A Bit before Going into the shower and washing his hair with some Coconut Oil and some Products. (?) He went to his Closet.

Opening it, As He reached out to grab his school Uniform then saw A Dark colored Hoodie. " Right- I have to give it back to Hobie- " He then grabbed the hoodie that was placed on the hanger as well. Soon putting the uniform on and Stuffed the Hoodie into his bag as he went to school.

once he arrived at the entrance, Girls and Boys started Waving at him. while Pav waved back with a Bright smile, Despite Being the top student, Pav Wasn't that Stressed from School work, And Some Essays or something.

he then Entered the school, Upon Walking in front of his locker as He Put His Books inside. And His Bag, As soon as He Closed the Locker door, He was Greeted by none other than His Friend, Gayatri.

" Hey, Pav. " She Greeted Him with a Warm smile as He did the same. " Hey Gayatri! Is there anything I can help you with? " He asked, A Bit Fixated On a Thought of His.

" .. not Really! but Can we Hang out tomorrow? " She asked, Putting her hands together (🙏) And Pav Laughed it off. " Sure! but Can I bring Hobie? " Pav asked, waiting for Permission from the girl, To Invite his other friend to the Hangout.

Gayatri Thought for a Moment Before Replying. " Sure! I don't mind. " She'd say, Hiding her Displeased Tone as Pav smiled. " Alright then! " As soon as Pav Finished, The Bell Rang, Which resulted In Pav and Gayatri going to their class together as they Made their Way to their Class with Hobie.

upon Entering, He Saw The ”Punk Emo Boy" Which Is Hobie, Sitting At his respective spot which was Beside Pav's Seat. " Hey, Pav. anything New, Darling? " Despite the Normal Nicknames He got called by the two, Example 'Dear, Honey, Buttercup, Darling '

He still got flustered by it.

" Hello? Earth to Pav? " Gayatri Said, Smiling at the sight of the Flusted Pavitr,It was quite Cute and funny to see him like this. " Huh- What- " He Perked his head up, Turning his head to Hobie then to Gayatri and Back to his desk.

The Two Stared at Pav Before Laughing. " I- Hey! it's not funny! " He Whined, Looking at the both of them. " Oh But it is for us, Honey! " Gayatri said, Chuckling as She Wiped a Tear off her face. " I-... I Have a Name, Thank you-! " Pav Said, Still Flustered at the Nicknames.

" Alright then, Dear Pav. " Hobie Joked, A Smirk Rode up his Face as He Rested His chin onto the Palm of his Hand. As the Teacher came in, The three stopped Fooling around, Though Hobie was chewing gum.

" Greetings Class. "

(students) = "Morning Miss Stephanie!"

" Please sit down, And we will get started for the day. "

All of the students sat down as The Teacher started Teaching the Class...
But Pav Felt weird, He Felt Very Happy, Admiring Hobie and Gayatri.

He Shaped out of it as soon as He could.

no, No..

he couldn't possibly Like them-

It will be weird if he has to confess to the both of them!

he has to choose one..

But who?