Chp.8

Pavitr Had entered his house, To be greeted by His Aunt, Maya. " Ah, Pavitr?.. where were you? and I'm guessing these two are your friends? " Maya asked, Looking at Gwen And Miles. " Eh- How about Hobie? " Miles asked, Pointing at Hobie while doing so.

" Oh, Hobie! Pavitr Brings him over every time he gets the chance so-.. I already know him. " Maya Smiled, And a Smile Appeared on Miles Face.
" So You bring him over to your house, E v e r y chance you get, Hm? "

" Oh, Shut Up Miles! " Pavitr Replied, Pulling Miles Ear A Bit. " Ouch-! Okay! Okay! I'll stop-! " Miles whined as Pavitr let go of his ear, Resulting in Miles covering with his hand and Rubbing it.

" You sure do take after your mother-.." Maya Laughed Before Pavitr looking over at the stairs nd back at the 4. " Auntie, I'll Go upstairs with Hobie and My friends-.. " He Said, While Taking a Step on the stairs.

" Oh! of course. I'll Bring you all Tea. " Aunt Maya Replied before walking away to the kitchen as the four started to go upstairs. " So, Which one is your Room Pav? " Gwen Asked, Looking at the doors. " This one! " He opened one of the doors, As He Jumped onto his bed.

" Pav, Love.. we Gotta study First. " Hobie Broke the silence that was filling the room, Only faint sounds of Maya making Tea were heard before that. " Oh- Right! right.. " Pavitr Laughed it off, Soon Standing up then walking over to one of the two desks in his room, Each desk had 2 chairs.

" You and Gwen Have Your Lovey Dovey time On the other desk, But still don't forget to study... also You can Ask Me or Hobie for help! " Pavitr Sat down while Hobie did the same as well with the empty seat beside Pavitr.

" I- Pavitr! " Miles Called Pavitr's Name, Now Looking As If Miles was a Walking Kitchen stove that was left on. " What? it's true! " Pavitr Replied, Before Getting interrupted By the Memory of "study night"

" Oh right-.." he turned to his book as Miles and Gwen sat at the other Desk and started. " So..Mind helping me with a Bit Of Maths, Darling?" Hobie Smirked, He already knew the answers but He always liked when Pavitr would go Rambling on how to solve the questions.

And How happy he would look whenever he finished an Answer. " Oh? maths Again? Hobie You really gotta start Learning soon! " Pavitr Sighed before Looking at the Writing book on the Desk.

He opened it to see.

"1) 8642 ÷ 42

2) 4201 ÷ 4

3) 5024 ÷ 2

4 ) 89 ÷ 6

5 ) 9024 ÷ 7 "

" Hm-...Wait- Let me do something real quick. " Pavitr Only stared at the Paper, Then Hobie broke the Silence between the two. " Darlin' Whatcha thinking about? or are you falling in love with a Paper? "

" I- Hey! I was just thinking about the answer. " Pavitr Pinched Hobie's Cheek. " Okay, Dear- No need for that! " He Chuckled before Pavitr let go. " So.. what's the answer? you know the answer now? "

" Yeah I suppose.. " Pavitr took out a Pen from the Pencil Holder and used it to point to the first question. " This One is.. erm.. 205.761905, That's My answer. " Pavitr Said, Looking a Bit confused at the Question since The Answer was Abnormally Long.

" Alright if You say so.. darling, Don't overwork Yourself on a few simple questions. " Hobie Planted a Kiss On Pavitr's Forehead. " Pfft-... since when did you become My Father? " Pavitr joked around, As Hobie wrote down The Answer On the Book.

" Oh shush-.. " Hobie Laughed it off as pavitr looked at question number two. " Hmm.. 2,512 Maybe-? I don't know, My Brain doesn't work well when I'm tired. " Pavitr rested his head on Hobie's shoulder.. At least he was about to. " Ow- Can You take your Jacket off-.. "

" Oh- You alright Dear? " Hobie Laughed, Taking his Jacket off And Hanging it on the edge of the chair, Allowing Pavitr to Rest his head onto Hobie's Shoulder. " That's a lot better."

(( btw- if the answers are wrong, Blake my stupid brain.))

" So, Are you gonna write the answer down or sit here, Looking like a Tomato day? " Pavitr Chuckled, Seeing Hobie's Face Burn up a Bit. " I'm not gonna Give you a Comedy show all night, Sweetheart. " Hobie snapped out of it as He wrote the 2nd Answer.

" If You say so.. also, 14.8333333,1,289.14286 and lastly 1059.29." pavitr Answered all of them in one sitting, meanwhile Hobie Quickly wrote the Answers down onto the paper. " Pfft-.. your just basically telling me the answer. " Hobie Joked, Chuckling.

~ WITH GWEN AND MILES ~

" I thought this was gonna be a study night... " Gwen Replied, On the Last question as Miles nodded. " Yeah.. same here. "