1♡

I was in my room packing the last things I needed like my shoes, pictures stuff like that. My little sister Noah was doing the same. 

" Girls are you ready?" our mom asked 

As I was walking out my room I saw Noah go back into her room and grab the picture of the two of us with dad.

" I don't even know why you still have that damn picture" I said 

Our father was a piece of shit and he deserved what he had coming for him. Noah says she hates him but deep down she wishes he had stayed the same before everything went to shit. I guess I felt the same but like is said he is a piece of shit father.

Mom and Noah went in the car while I followed behind on my motorcycle. Our dad was a racer so I've always been into that kind of stuff  when he started teaching us. I saved up enough money to buy myself one. My mom fought me on it but I won.

It was a long drive to Mr. Leisters house. Mr.Leister is my moms husband, mine and Noahs step dad, he's a good guy plus he's wealthy. Noah gave a bitch fit about having to move like it was easy for any of us. Noahs stubborn like that but I'm happy for my mom she deserves to be happy after everything my dad put her through.

Noah didn't want to leave because of her damn boyfriend Dan and he whore of a friend Betty. Dan is no good for Noah but she doesn't see it. Ugh and don't even get me on her dumb ass friend Betty I swear she likes Dan but Noah claims they would never do that. I always try to be "nice" to them because my sister loves them but I fucking hate being fake. Im sure Noahs arguing right now with my mom as is saying this.

She's such a good kid she really is but she's also sensitive. She has PTSD from our father and I always to be there for her but its hard because I don't feel what she's going through. 

We finally pull up to this nice ass neighborhood and mom turns into this entrance with and black metal fence with gold designs on it. Holy shit this is where I'm going to be living I thought as we pulled all the way in. There's a fucking fountain in front of the house. It's beautiful. There's maids and butlers waiting of us in the front along with Will Leister. Mom and Noah get out of the car while I'm admiring the big ass house. Will and my Mom give each other a big hug and I smile at them. 

I head toward the car to help Noah with the luggage but one of the butlers insists in grabbing them for us. Fine by me, but Noah literally fights the man because she doesn't want him to take it.

" Stop being a fucking brat for once Noah. Don't fuck this up for mom" I said sternly, this little girl gets on my fucking nerves. I don't know how my mom handles her.

" Im so happy to see you girls" Will said as he gave a hug and shook Noahs hand. I met him once when my mom first started seeing him and I new I was going to like him.

" Afraid I don't feel the same sorry" Noah said while rolling her damn eyes

" Listen I just want you to feel at home Noah and except us as part of our family at some point you know" Will replied 

" Don't worry she will" I said while glaring at her 

My mo then said " Why don't we show you girls around" while grabbing Noahs shoulders and walking towards the door 

They showed us around the house, told us where everything was. Mine and Noahs mouth were open. They have a fucking spa, gym and a damn car in the house. Noah was over it you can tell because she said 

"You have a library around here? or perhaps a small guest room where I can be alone and rest for a while." she said annoyed 

I'm never going to catch a break with her am I.