9♡

I looked at Nick with a sad smile hoping he would understand me. " Come on Nick 2060 like a passcode" I thought. Nick gave me a smirk back so I knew it was go time. I put the car a gear and pressed on the gas. " What are you doing? You want to kill us?" my father asked

" What does it matter? We're already dead" I said as I kept going. It got to the time where I needed to pull the hand brake, 20 to the left and 60 to the right, Nick did the same when we ere right next to each other I gave him a nod and put my head down while grabbing Noah's head.

I heard a shot go off and liquid go over my face and cloths. I turned and looked at my dad. I broke down he really was a great dad before we quit racing. But he deserved what he had coming and I guess this was the end of his shitty book.

Nick waited with me at the ambulance Noah was next to me. Noah saw our mom and ran up to her and gave her a big hug. I stayed with Nick not eating this to be the last time I'm in his arms. My mom comes up to me and gives me hug she also thanked Nick. Jenna  and Lion showed up soon after and gave both Noah and I hugs.

We finally made it back home and I waiting for Nick in my room. The door opens and I heard it lock. I turned around and saw Nick, I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. " No one will ever hurt you again" Nick told em while holding me

He moved up to the bed and we made love. When we finished we both cuddled with each other and gave a few kisses before Nick spoke up " I love you" I gave him a big smile and my eyebrows went up realizing what he said. I moved my head so it was now on his chest looking at him " Wait what did you just say?"

" That- that I love you" he told me with a scared face shining I won't say it back

" I can't believe it. Did Jenna tell you?" I asked. I told Jenna it means more saying " I love you" after sex rather than before.

" What?" he asked

" About saying it at this very moment" I said

" Nooo" he said obviously lying. I save him a look and he caved in " Okay it was Noah"

I laughed " but I would said it anyway" nick told me

"Sure I doubt it" I replied jokingly 

" Well its true. Please believe it" Nick said moving my hair behind my ear again. I kissed him, played down on him and said " I love you"

" And now how long do we have to stay in each others arms?" Nick said with a smile

I punched his chest softly and replied " For a long time, I hope. Because now we just begun our story." I kissed him again and we stayed like that for the rest of the night.

AHHH it's the end on the story! Sorry y'all I went based on the movie and this was the end with Noah and Nick so I'm ending Serena Nick here! 

Now we just wait for the second movie. And don't worry I will be among another Nick story but I won't follow just the movie! 

ALSO! If you guys can comment where you see a mistake and I'll go back and fix it! I hope y'all enjoyed