4♡

Noah asked me if she could go with me because Mario was going but I told her Jenna would take her since I was taking my bike and I didn't want her riding with me. It's not that I don't want her to show up with me it's just I know motorcycles are dangerous and if I got in and accident I would much rather it just be me than the both of us.

I pulled up and that shit was popping! I revved my bike so people could get out of my way so I could park next to the other bikes. I waited for Jenna and Noah to show up and the little girl was dressed like a grown ass adult but she looked cute so I didn't say anything but if any fucker tried messing with her I was going to go to jail tonight. I met Jenna and Noah in front of the whole group and saw that Nick was the one racing. I made eye contact with him and something switched in his eyes. You could tell he wanted to do something to me. Not in a bad way in a sexual way. He started the race late and even slowed down when he saw me hugging Mario. Jealous much?

Noah got a text from and unknown number that had sent her pictures of Dan and Betty making out at a party. Noah was pissed but I could also see it in her eyes she was heartbroken. I told her the same thing I told her at the last party and this time she listened to me. She grabbed a random drink from a guy which meant I would have to be taking care of her for the rest of the night. We both found some hot guys and started making out with them. 

I could see Nick staring at me out of the corner of my eye. I threw him the finger just like he did to me and the party. Noah was drunk at this point she was sitting on top of Nick car trying to get a picture of her making out with a guy to send too Dan. That's my girl. But it was time for her to get home it was the last race of the night and it was about to get hectic. I went up to the car and told the guy to beat it he was getting a little hanse and that was taking Noah home.

Noah got into Nicks car and as I was about to head towards the drivers seat I felt someone grab my arm. I was about to punch who ever grabbed me but I saw it was Nick.

"What do you think your doing?" he said pushing me to sit on his car

" Im taking my sister home I can't take her home on my bike. So why don't you go back to your whore." I said trying to stand up but he pushed me back down

"If I kiss you will you bring my car back if you can't let me use your bike?" he asked

I looked at him " I might"

"Might?" he said opening my legs and walking in-between them

He finally leaned in and kissed me. He put his hands on the side of my thighs. We both pulled back at looked at each other for a second before he spoke up and asked " With tongue?"

I whispered yeah and he kissed me with so much passion. I loved it. We finally pulled away when we heard knocking on the windshield.  It was Noah yelling ' Are you going to take me home or not?" 

Shit I forgot about her. Oh.My.Shit I just made out with Nick in front of her. Fuck.

"I should take her home already" he just nodded and walked away. I got into the drivers seat, turned the car on and asked Noah if she was okay. I heard a car pull up and it was Ronnie. 

"Evening, its clear you know about cars" he said looking over at me

" Ive raced a few times" I answered

" Oh really? I Thought it was your first time as a driver" he said nicely maybe he isn't so bad after all I thought

" No I wish but I'm not going to race you" I replied