6♡

♡ Slight smut warning

Nick turned me around so I was now on my back and he was in-between my legs. " You better control what coming out of you mouth of this is going turn into something you can't handle." he said while kissing my neck and slightly sucking on it

" Who said I wouldn't be able to handle it?" I asked trying not to moan as he reached my sweet spot 

His hands reached down to my heat and asked me if it was okay which I replied yes duh. He moved my bottoms slightly to the side and started to rub my clit. I let out a soft groan getting wet was faster than I thought. He slide in one finger and said " Holy shit you're so wet" while smirking. He slipped in a other finger and started to curl them to reach my g spot. I moan out loud and he told me to be quite of someone would hear. He kept pushing his fingers in and out of me while rubbing my clit and my legs started to shake telling both of us I was about to finish. Nick let out a groan " Cum on my fingers mamas" as soon as I head the word mamas I exploded and I realized I squirted. That only happened once and that was me doing it myself.

Nick cleaned me off and licked his fingers. He was about leave but I stopped him and said " Where are you going its your turn. unless you won't be able to handle it?" I teased him 

I pushed him back on the my bed so he was now laying down. I started kissing his at first then made my way down to his neck. I dropped my head down while looking at him and started to unbutton his pants. I took his pants off and I can see his bring forming  more in his boxer. I knew he had a big dick when I touched it but when I pulled his boxers down my eyes widened. " What you won't be able to handle it?' Nick said now teasing me

Boy was I going to tear you apart. I started off my liking the pre cum off of his tip. Nick throws his head back as I take more of him in. The plus with me is I don't have a gag reflex so that meant I could fit all of him in my mouth. I started to sucked on it harder making a pop noice every time I slide it out. I could feel him twitch inside of my mouth so I knew he was cumming soon. He grabbed a handful of my hair and started whimpering and moaning louder. Once he had came into my mouth I pulled out and showed him his cum on my tongue and swallowed it.

He tried to sit back up but I pushed him down " What are you doing?" he asked. Before he could say anything else I put his dick back in my mouth sucker harder and faster this time. " Fuck Serena you have to stop" he said while moaning. I pulled out and asked " Do you really want me to stop?" I'm not going to keep going if he doesn't want to. " Fuck no keep going hermosa" he told me. And with that I put him back in my mouth and kept going. He kept moving around trying to get away but I know he wanted me to keep going because if not he would have actually told me to stop this time. I felt him twitch for the second time and I let his cum all over my chest and mouth. He grabbed me by my neck and kissed me so hard but he got a phone call form his dad and he had to leave.

End smut

I was tired of hearing Dan Noah argue so I went to the back to relax and drink. I feel asleep but woke up feeling someone touch my shirt. I got up form punched who ever it was in the face. He made a grunt noice and feel of the chair. I realized it was Nick " Nick! Are you okay?" I asked feeling bad. " Just what I needed" he replied till on the floor.

"I'm so sorry I thought you were some random guy" I said helping him up. As I looked as his face I raised there was blood and a bruise " Shit did I do that?" I said while checking his face

" No you could if you wanted to" Nick said turning to look at me. We were about to kiss but his nose started to bleed. He started to tilt his head back I told him " No no if your nose is bleeding you shouldn't tilt your head back. I need to apply a cold compress. Do you have a first aid kit?"