Ch. 17

Adonis

I laugh as my little vixen try to pull away from me, making her way on the couch. I sit down and pull her on my lap, nipping her ear and giving her a brief kiss. 

"There's no need to be jealous my love," I whisper in her ear. 

"Who says I'm jealous," She says childishly. "I just said she's cute, that's all." 

"Is that so? I didn't seem to notice." 

She scoffs, "Yeah right, what man could resist a cute girl looking up at him, waiting to be protected." 

I frown and pull away from her neck, looking at her intensely. This is really affecting her. 

"First off the height difference is too much, she looks like a little kid," I said massaging my neck. "Looking down at her all day, put a crick in my neck, I'm not attracted to that at all." 

"Hm." 

"I'm serious beautiful," I peck her forehead. "I like my woman tall, with a commanding posture, mature and grown." 

"I guess I'll believe you," She sighs dramatically playing with my hair. "I better not catch you flirting with her next time." 

I groan as her hand squeeze around my neck, "How was I flirting?" 

"Holding on to her, smiling down at her," She says squeezing a bit tighter, not to choke me but enough for it to send electricity through my body. 

"I was just being nice," I manage to let out through without moaning. 

"Well stop being fucking nice, be rude, and dismissive, before she gets the wrong idea." 

"Yes my queen," with that she lets go and gives me a kiss on the base of my neck, and forehead. 

"You're so pretty," She coos, giggling. 

"Pretty enough for you to be my date tonight?" 

"Where are we going?"

"A museum, and then dinner chez moi." 

She puts her hand on her chin, tapping it a bit, acting like she was debating if she wants to go or not, "I guess I can be free." 

"Lets eat before it gets cold," I say pointing at the food I ordered a while ago. She makes a move to get out of my lap but I hold onto her. "Don't you dare." 

"How am I going to eat then?" 

"I'll feed you." 

She rolls her eyes but take a bite of the food I offered her.

After eating we were just laying on the couch, her on my lap, playing with my hair. 

"Pretty boy?" 

"Yes love," 

"This morning, when you said this was the first time you slept good what did you mean?" 

I open my eyes and look at her, the mood in the room changed and we both sit up. I place her next to me looking at the floor. 

"I have nightmare," I start off. "Doctors says I have PTSD." 

I fell her hand snake around my shoulder, giving it a comfort squeeze. "You don't have to talk about it, if you don't want to." 

I shake my head, taking her hand and giving it a soft kiss, "I want to. I need to." 

"When I was around sixteen, I started acting out against my parents," I continue. "I ran away from home and was in a relationship with this couple that was in their twenties. They introduced me to BDSM, drugs and a lifestyle that was not right for my mental health at all."