Brother's wife - 2

Currently yoongi, jimin and yujin were having breakfast. Yujin spoke " Yoongi do you wanna go shopping" yoongi said " okay i need to buy some stuff too and jimin do you also want to if you are free only." Yujin quickly said " baby he is busy with the company we can't force him can we." Jimin smirked and spoke" No hyung don't worry you are not bothering me at all. I am all free today. I will accompany you guys" Yujin just said while glaring at jimin" then we will go after lunch, you guys have luch and come to the mall. I will wait for you there." Yoongi and jimin nod and start eating.

Yujin was scrolling through his phone. Meanwhile jimin crawled to Yoongi under the chair and touched his thighs. Yoongi flinched when he felt cold fingers on his thighs. Yoongi mouths " get up hyung your brother is here " but jimin shook his head as no. Jimin started rubbing Yoongi's thighs with one hand and held his feet with the other. He slowly started sucking Yoongi's toes. Making Yoongi jolt up and give puppy eyes to jimin. But jimin didn't stop he started sucking Yoongi's toe. Jimin slowly trailed his tongue to Yoongi's thighs. Yoongi held the table tight and bit his lips to stop his moans. He didn't concentrate on jimin, he was just looking Yujin. He was nervous what if Yujin saw this. Jimin bit his thigh to get his attention. Yoongi moaned "ack~" but Yujin didn't hear. Jimin whispered "~~ mommy i am gonna eat you out ~~" Yoongi blushed at the nickname making jimin laugh silently. Jimin buried his face into Yoongi's skirt and started licking his panties and play with his cúnt. Yoongi whispered " pl-please st-stop."

"Why mommy aren't you enjoying it " jimin whispered. Jimin started rubbing Yoongi's clothed pußßy with his tongue. Yoongi said " mm~~so good~~" Yujin smiled and blushed while watching in the phone. Jimin tore Yoongi's pànties with his teeth. Yoongi gasps and mouth " don't" but jimin didn't listen instead he thrúßted his tounge. Yoongi moaned louder " ahhh~~" gaining yujin's attention. Yujin asked " baby are you okay " Yoongi nods and Yujin went back to phone. Jimin started thrúßting his finger while Yoongi just bit his lips. Jimin started sucking Yoongi's cîlt and also entered his middle finger inside. Yoongi whimpers and started sweating heavily. Yujin asked " honey are you really okay" Yoongi said " i --am ok--okay ba--baby " jimin bit him when Yoongi's called Yujin as baby. Yoongi "ahh" in lowkey. Yujin asked " where is jimin" Yoongi answered " he-he just le--left " Yujin nods and said " takecare of yourself and call jimin to pick you up for shopping because i am busy. " Yoongi nods. Yujin left and when Yoongi heard the thud on door. He understood the doors was locked. Yoongi can't help but moan louder and spread his legs out for his alpha." Ahh~~so good mmm~~" Jimin started sucking faster and thrúßted his fingers deeper. Yoongi closed his eyes and pushed his head more so he could go deeper. " Ahh~~fuçk you --are so so go-good at this daddy ~~mmm~~ faster ~~" jimin bit his clît and Yoongi shouts while rolling his eyes backwards"shit i ahh am mm cúmming daddy " jimin hit the spot making Yoongi cúm with loud moan "~~ ahhhhhhh ~~" jimin sucked all the juices and left Yoongi.

After few minutes. Yoongi was still breathing heavily and jimin walked towards him and sat beside Yoongi. Jimin pulls yoongi onto his laps. Jimin kissed him. After a while they broke the kiss. Yoongi immediately hit jimin's chest, "ouch baby that hurts 🤕🤕" Yoongi spoke glaring at jimin " it should, how dare you pull this stunt. What if we get caught huh."

" Wouldn't that make my work more easy?? I don't have to hide our relationship and kiss you wherever and whenever i want 💋." Yoongi said " will you get angry hyung" jimin looked at him with questionable face " about what" Yoongi said " hyung I don't our relationship to be out sooner. I.. I am still insecure after what I saw yesterday. I thought i met my love but he is only cheating on me... What if people call me as a whoré because of  who slept with for revenge, what if they think of me as gold digger 😭😭" Jimin hugged yoongi and said " baby i will always love you. Don't let your insecurity take over you. As per our relationship i will release it once you are ready and about that bastard i won't let him announce you as his wife to the world.. okay " jimin kissed his forehead and took him to the bedroom. He gently layed him on the bed and started stroking his hair putting Yoongi to sleep. " get some sleep i will at lunch and pick you up" jimin said and was about to leave but Yoongi held his hand " stay." Jimin sat back saying" kitty i have to finish my work. So i will put you to sleep. Then put some snacks and drinks on the table here. I will lock the from out side because i don't know when that bastard will come" Yoongi nods. Jimin hugged yoongi and put his to sleep. Slowly Yoongi was asleep. Jimin with a great difficulty came out of Yoongi's hug. He kissed Yoongi's forehead. He covered Yoongi with blanket and adjusted the ac. He put some snacks and drinks on the table. He quietly locked the door and left to work.

That's it for today guys

That's it for today guys. I am free currently so i will give as many as updates possible. Hope you guys liked this part. You see I got holidays for a week because of the inter 1 yr and 2yr improvement and supplimentry exams. I scored good so i am not writing. I will manage both my studies and this story in this week. And i almost ran out of ideas. So suggest me something so i could write for you guys.

See yah

Bye good night 🌉🌉