Strip Club

Jimin is a mafia while yoongi is a dancer in the strip club. He was working there for daily living. Though he is stripper, he was virgin. While jimin's parents hate him, so he was kicked out of his house at a young age. He worked hard and built his own mafia. Today he is having a meeting in the strip club. Which he hates the most, he doesn't like others touching him. But people come here to touch eachother.

Jimin was sitting on the sit with a pissed face. Anyone who bothers  him now will be dead. The music was disgusting and people were almost dancing naked. That's when his assistant comes shivering and shaking in fear "si...sir our par... partners are going to come late🤧* Jimin glared at his assistant. He was almost glaring into his soul " what did you say ❄️❄️" Assistant begs " please sir I don't want to die. It's not my fault don't glare at me 😭😭😭" Jimin rolls his eyes " what should I do till they come " annoyed. " I will go to my daddy and you sit here drinking as you are single." Jimin glares at him " get lost from here " assistant runs away. Jimin sat down drinking vodka as he doesn't want to drink something strong before the meeting.

Suddenly a petit man came and sat next to him " Hey handsome" jimin turned to him and saw a beautiful human trying to flirt with him. As usual a cold reply " what??" The man pouts " why so cold??" Jimin generally finds pouting disgusting but when this man was pouting, his heartbeat raised and he wanted to hide this man away from everything. " I am yoongi, what's your name??" "I am Jimin" jimin said slowly feeling comfortable. " So why are you here. It's dangerous to come here." Yoongi said " I work here. I am a stripper " jimin was shocked to hear that. He thought what made yoongi to work here. Jimin asked " What's your age" yoongi said he was 19. Jimin sternly said " why are you working in such a disgusting place at this young age." Yoongi was shocked and he thought jimin was finding him disgusting. So he decided to leave from there. He stood up from the chair about to leave. But he was pinned to the counter. " I hate when someone doesn't answer me cutie " jimin said deeply. " I-i wo-work here because I got kicked out by my parents when they found that I am a gay." Jimin asked " what about your studies " yoongi spoke " i work here at nights, weekends and in the morning I go to university." Jimin left him and yoongi was about to leave but then jimin stops him " where are you going??" Yoongi answered " i have to get ready I have dance!!" Jimin growled at that answer. " Listen carefully I love you, that's means you are mine right" yoongi was scared at that sudden dominant voice but he nods unconsciously. His body wasn't in his control. " So you aren't working in this place" jimin said with face showing down right disgust. Yoongi nods.

Jimin picks him up and takes him into a VIP room arranged for him. He made yoongi lay on bed and sat beside him with his laptop and started working. Yoongi was loving this man's presence but he was bored and some what needy for jimin's touch. He felt different sensation all over his body seeing jimin's veins, broad shoulders, thick thighs, and washboard abs which are clearly carved on his shirt. Jimin looks at yoongi and their eyes met making yoongi squirm as he saw jimin. Jimin asked " you like what you see" yoongi looks down blushing. Jimin pulled him closer and made him sit right on his thighs. " i asked something" yoongi nods. Jimin chuckled at yoongi as he hid his face into his neck. He went back to work but he held yoongi so he wouldn't fall off. But yoongi unconsciously started grinding on jimin's thighs. Jimin didn't care much because he thought it was a mistake. But yoongi kept doing it until jimin had enough. He held yoongi's hips stoping him and yoongi whined but when he came into his senses. He quickly apologized about it " i am sorry hyung. I didn't mean to" jimin said " i know babe you didn't mean it but look what you did" pointing right onto his boner. Yoongi's cheeks were hot red and he was looking like a tomato. Jimin said " looks like I need your help now. Are you willing to help" jimin asked for his permission and yoongi nods.

The next moment, jimin started kissing him. Yoongi was shocked at the sudden kiss. He was kissing back. Jimin squeezed yoongi's ass. Making him in the kiss "~mmm~~" jimin entered his tongue and started exploring yoongi's mouth and sucking his tongue. After 5 minutes yoongi was not able to breath. So he started tapping jimin's chest. Jimin broke the kiss. Jimin removed yoongi's shirt and started sucking hickies. Yoongi kept grinding on jimin's thighs while moaning "ahhhh~~sir ~~ fe~~feels so gwood~~mm~~." Jimin said ripping of yoongi's pants." I thought you were innocent but you know your way in the bed. Such a shameless brat i got." Jimin was amazed at the site, yoongi was wearing panties. Jimin smacked yoongi's ass " Wow you never leave a chance to impress me huh, you wore panties for sir" yoongi moaned " y-yes sir only for you~~"
.
.
Jimin shove his fingers into Yoongi's mouth " get them nice and wet for me kitten". Yoongi started sucking jimin's fingers pushing them into his throat and choking on them. After a while jimin pulled out his fingers and pushed one finger into Yoongi's ass. Yoongi moaned " ahhh~~ sir go slow~~" Jimin whispered into Yoongi's ear " it's only one finger Darling~~" biting Yoongi's ear lobe. He moved to his jaw and collarbone leaving soft and wet kisses. Jimin entered the second finger in making Yoongi moan in pain " ~ahhhhhh~~" jimin asked " ever played with yourself kitten" Yoongi didn't answer he just came rolling his eyes and moaning. Jimin smacked his thighs and said in a deep hoarse voice " i asked something baby." Yoongi said " ~~ahh~~ no daddy i-i never played with my --mmm~~" jimin spoke " Good boy, never touch yourself until I let you. Now as reward I will make this a great experience for you " Yoongi just moaned and threw his head on jimin's shoulders. Jimin started thrúßting his fingers deeper while kissing Yoongi. He was trying to find Yoongi's spot. He was moving his fingers round in circles, back and forth. Yoongi went insane when jimin found his spot " found it." Jimin increased the pace and making Yoongi shudder in his place "~~ si-sir it feel ~~so good ~~ahh"     "do you want more baby" jimin asked, Yoongi said " ~yes sir~~" that's it jimin started going faster hitting the centre of Yoongi's prostate. Yoongi started shaking and trembling in pleasure "~~ahh~ too much~~mmm~gonaa ahh~" Jimin understood Yoongi was near, he quickly pulled out his fingers and making Yoongi whine.
.
.
Jimin flipped Yoongi on the bed. He started removing his shirt. He took his tie and tied Yoongi's hands together. Yoongi was blushing looking at jimin's toned abs. Jimin started stroking Yoongi's coçk making him jolt up in pleasure. " Keep moaning for me you slüt " jimin said stroking faster. Yoongi kept moaning " ahhh~~mmm aghh yes ~~ohhh my god ~~"
Jimin harshly kissed Yoongi's nape while playing with Yoongi's nipplés. " Please ~~ sir ca-can I cúm" jimin grins " no baby you will only cúm with me" stops stroking Yoongi's coçk. Jimin entered without warning Yoongi. Making Yoongi shout " ahhhhhhh 😭😭~~"  jimin kissed him so he will stop shouting. Since jimin was big and suddenly entered Yoongi. Yoongi started bleeding. Jimin wasn't in his senses he started moving feeling the pleasure. Jimin moaned " ~fuck ~you are so ~good baby." Yoongi cried " ple-please sir go-go sl-slow" Jimin finally noticed the blood and stopped moving. Jimin said in worried voice " I am sorry kitten. I didn't notice it". Jimin opened Yoongi's hands hugging him. Yoongi quickly hugged jimin, digging his nails on jimin's back, wrapping his legs around jimin. Jimin started comforting yoongi, whispering sweet nothing's " My baby is so good, taking me so well. I am sorry for doing it, I lost my senses. So on..."

After 30 minutes
.
.
.
Yoongi stopped crying. He is adjusted to jimin " move sir " jimin looked at yoongi connecting their forehead and kissed his nose " are you sure kitten" Yoongi nods. Jimin started thrúßting in low speed making Yoongi moan " ~~ahh" After a while jimin increased the speed and Yoongi had difficulty in moaning too " ahh~~sir~ go har-harder~" Jimin smirked " as you wish baby" he started going harder and deeper making Yoongi move up and down along with jimin. Yoongi shouts  " ~~ahhhh mm sir you are ~~so good at it mmm~~"

" Is my kitten enjoying it " jimin asked chasing his high. Yoongi opened his mouth, there was no sound coming but his saliva was drooling out with extreme pleasure. Yoongi could only give a nod. Jimin smacked Yoongi " Then moan louder, tell everyone who makes you feel good" Yoongi shouts " ahhh jimin sir ma-makes me fe-feel good mmm"

That's all it took for jimin to lose control. He took one of yoongi leg and put it on his shoulder while his other one around his hips his both hands reach towards Yoongi's ass and he spread them to go more deep inside Yoongi.  Yoongi's long fingers were digging into jimin's skin but at this movement jimin care less his all focus was on his long díck inside of Yoongi's hole that is hitting his sweet spot everytime it goes in. "AAAAHHHH~~UR SO GOOD SIR~~I'M LOVING IT SIR~~" Jimin smirks proudly" so am I  baby~~"

When jimin felt Yoongi was near. He started stroking Yoongi making Yoongi go crazy and cry in pleasure. Yoongi felt like he was floating and became sensitive. He doesn't want to let go of Jimin. He wrapped his hands and legs around jimin tightly. Yoongi moaned " ahhh~~ hic cúmming sir mmm~~" jimin said " come baby " that's it Yoongi came.

But jimin didn't stop as he isn't any near to cüm. After 15 minutes of hard thrusts jimin is  finally close to cúmming and yoongi has atleast came 2 times more and was over stimulated. Yoongi might pass out any time. He was waiting for jimin to cúm. Jimin moaned "I'm close kitten~~~" *groan* Yoongi shouts " ME TOO SIR~" Jimin said " then let's come together kitten~~~"

Yoongi cúm with a loud moan "~AAAAHHHH~" jimin cúms too with a loud groan. He fell on Yoongi's chest breathing heavily. He kept kissing Yoongi's chest in a soothing way. While was in limp, he was crying because of over stimulation and exhaustion. After 10 minutes Yoongi was fine, he was caressing jimin who was lying on his chest. Jimin spoke " this is the best day in my life. I am happy I met you and thank you for loving me " Yoongi smiles " i am happy to meet you too. I love you " jimin and Yoongi kissed eachother. They are happy to meet eachother.

After a while they took bath together. Yoongi slept during the bath so jimin carried him and dressed him. Then jimin remembered about the meeting. He called his assistant Jungkook.

Jungkook - he-hello sir

Jimin - what happen to the meeting

Jungkook - it is cancelled sir, they had someother work it's seems

Jimin - CANCEL THE MEETING AND THE DEAL. WE ARE NOT WORKING WITH THEM.

Jungkook - Sir are you sure

Jimin - yes

Call end
.
.
.
.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS PLEASE DO TELL ME. SO I COULD WRITE THEM. POSSIBLY THE COMING I AM NOT GOING TO UPDATE MY STORY. AS I HAVE EXAMS TYE WHOLE WEEK.

THANK YOU BYE
YOUR LAZY AUTHOR