Got Sold to Twins 4

Soon Yoongi was put on the bed in the middle with Jimin lacing his fingers on his nipples and biting with his teeth. While Taemin has already started eating him out. Both Jimin and Taemin are sucking  his nipples and his clít in a  sloppily way. Enjoying every moan leaving the younger's mouth. Yoongi moans " haa~ what is happening~ mm~this feels so good~~ah~~ ngh~" After a while Yoongi released in Taemin's mouth. Which older slurps  all in one go licking his lips."let me loose him." Said Jimin positioning Yoongi's legs over his shoulders for better access and spit on his pußßy. The younger shudders at his hyungs tongue inside him. Taemin lick his lips at the sight. Jimin  stretches  clít and enter him in one go. Going rough on the poor soul who was still sensitive from the previous exercise. Some tears escape from yoongi's eyes. Taemin started making hiçkies and sucking his nipplés.

Yoongi held the pillows tightly as the thrusting has increased for him too. After three releases  Yoongi was breathing heavily. Jimin lick yoongi's pußßy last time and go up to the bed. Now Yoongi sat on the couch watching his alpha. When he was asked he said he wants to watch first.

Jimin pushed taemin on the bed and tore his clothes. Yoongi almost chocked at his horny husband. He thought "thank heavens I am not the first." Taemin moans "mm~easy master ~~" " to horny love " Jimin said as he kissed taemin hungrily. His hands travelled to Taemin's body
touching him. So sensually that taemin  squirmed under his touch. Jimin's touches were feather like on Taemin's hot body. Jimin's hands went from his neck to his nipples twisting them harshly before he goes down all the way to his dick and traces his length.

Taemin moans "mmhh~ fuck ~~ mmm~" jimin's finger gripped on Taemin's díck making him shout "ahh~ mas-master mmm~~" Taemin couldn't hold his moan back as he moaned in the kiss under his hyung's touched shameless in front of his little wife. Jimin gripped his dick before going down and teasing his hole. Jimin broke the kiss and looked at taemin who was already a mess. He was panting salvia dripping from the side of his lips and hairs in a mess while he squirmed and breathing heavily.  Jimin smirks at the mess "so messy and mine" and attacked Taemin's neck. All this time yoongi was just staring at them.

Jimin started leaving hickeys to taemin from his jaw to all the way to his n!pples. Taemin's hands went to his master's hair as the pleasure increased. He could feel himself getting hard and harder as the time passed by.
Now our Yoongi had enough. Though he was the one who insisted on watching them.  He was feeling icky down making him whine.
He wondered how bad would his state be cause jimin was very horny and he wasn't letting them go easy. Jimin looked at Taemin's nipples. He  licked his lips with a smirk in his face he kissed them then bit them. "ahhh~~" tae shouted a bit because he was feeling pleasure. " to-touch al-alpha ~~please~~"taemin begged. The smirk on jimin's face widen as his hands travelled down while pinching Taemin's stomach and thighs and ass. Taemin did nothing but roll his eyes in pleasure.

Taemin moaned as jimin sucked his one n!pple while played with the other with his free hand. Jimin traced his fingers on his hole but he didn't put his finger in the hole he was teasing
but Taemin had enough he was as horny as jimin was  right now. He started pushing his ass on jimin's finger. Earning a SMACK! The sound echoed in the room as jimin smacked Taemin's ass and backed away. His hand went to Taemin's neck and chocked him. "you better take what master gives you" jimin said in a rough and cold voice. " yes master got it?" Jimin praised him "good"Jimin  removed his clothes. Both the bottoms could see his member standing hard and proud as he got naked. Jimin got closer to taemin and rubbed his dick against his ass.

taemin moaned getting more desparate for his hyung's díck. Taemin spoke " please master~ give your baby boy your d!ck~~I beg you master ~~" Taemin knew what to tell when his hyung is teasing him and he told exactly that Jimin loves. When his bottoms begged for his díck. Jimin took Taemin's leg on his shoulder and hovered over him bending his leg as he adjusted himself in front of Taemin.

" you sure babe, you don't want me to prepare  you? " Jimin asked and Taemin nods.

Jimin kissed him as he slammed in taemin
"~~mmhhh~~ ahh ~~ shit so hu-huge ~~" tears found their way out of Taemin's eyes as the pain he felt on streching was too much. Jimin  kissed him on his body and played with his nipples till Taemin was comfortable and adjusted. Jimin started moving at a fast pace. The lewd expression and moans of taemin was making the inner beast of Jimin coming out. While the twins fucked.

Let's see what yoongi was doing, he gulped as his hands went inside his panties. He bit his lips to control the sounds. He spreads his legs and put one finger in his hole as he rubs  himself with the other hand. Being careful the two husband don't listen to him or else he is doomed.

Jimin  pounded like a animal in taemin. Taemin kept moaning " ahhh~ master mm please don't stop ohhh~~" Taemin's hands went to jimin's back scratching it. Suddenly they heard a moan, they turned to the side and saw Yoongi with his legs spread. Yoongi gulped in fear. "someone needs a punishment master." Taemin said glaring at Yoongi. " He does. If you ever touch yourself without our order. I will make sure to tie you up with all the toys up into your ass without letting you cum." Jimin said in a cold voice. Yoongi nods " hands out " jimin speaks in deep voice. Yoongi quickly removed his hands sitting straight. Jimin said " you better wait for your chance" continue to thrúßt into Taemin. " Ahh~~faster ~~ deeper master ~~" Taemin moaned throwing his head back. Jimin smirks at Taemin's hooded eyes and mouth side open saliva dripping. Jimin increased his speed while bent down kissing Taemin. While Yoongi was all needy and whining, squirming around. Jimin chuckled at his kitten. While kissing jimin hit the spot making taemin break the kiss and roll his head back. " Ma-master gonna ~~ahh~~ cúm" Taemin whines when he felt jimin's thumb covering it not letting him cúm. " Beg for it babe" jimin spoke in a deep voice. " ~pl-please master le-let me cúm" Taemin begged, his thighs were shaking from sensitivity. Jimin smirks at Yoongi who kept looking at them. They both cúm. But jimin didn't stop. Yoongi had enough, he slowly crawled towards Taemin and got under him. He held Taemin's cóck and started stroking it. Taemin felt pleasure from both the sides. Suddenly jimin pulled out making taemin whine. Jimin spoke " ride your daddy baby " while pulling Yoongi onto Taemin.

Yoongi nods and started to put it in " ahh~~ so big ~~" Taemin helped him enter. Yoongi took few minutes to adjust and started bouncing faster with the help of taemin. Jimin said " enjoy" and sat back on the couch smirking. Yoongi yelped when Taemin went deeper. " Don't worry I will try to be gentle " Taemin said while thrúßting faster but in a little gentle way. 
Yoongi's eyes were hooded back and thighs were shaking. Taemin sucked his nipples until they were sore and roamed his hands along the body. Yoongi moaned " ahh~~mmm~~" and ach his back. Yoongi threw his head back saliva dripping out. " Cúmming daddy ahhh~~nghh~~" Taemin said " cúm." They both cúm. They were breathing heavily.

Jimin slowly towards them. Which was unnoticed by both the bottoms. " On your fours kitten" Yoongi quickly lays down with his ass in the air. Jimin was fucking Yoongi from behind and Taemin from front.
.
.
.
.
Next morning

All of them were sleeping as they went overboard. Jimin woke up first and saw his babies sleep. He pecks their lips " sorry i went hard on you." Taemin said " it's okay Minnie" jimin smiles. Yoongi woke up too " 😳😳 ouch 🤕🤕 my body hurts" he said with a pout. " I am sorry baby " jimin and Taemin said. Yoongi blushed as soon as he saw them. He quickly hid himself under the blanket. But jimin pulled him out asked " did you enjoy it baby " Yoongi nods stuffing his face into their. Jimin and Taemin chuckle at the moment.
.
.
.
They lived happily
.
.
.
.

Hope you liked it 😀😀😀😀