Lights camera action

Jimin and yoongi are working as pornstars. Jimin was strong alpha and Yoongi was a beautiful beta. Yoongi's parents left him in hospital as soon as he was born as they got to know he was a beta. Yoongi was really insecure about being a beta. He was always rejected by everyone. He is currently working as pornstar. He and jimin have been working together for a long time. He has feelings for jimin but he didn't want to speak it out. Jimin also loves Yoongi. They both are active on bed off camera and on camera. They only difference is on camera they do as the script is given and off camera they are friends with benifits, they go to extreme and both of don't have any problem. Currently they are in a shoot.

" So did you guys read the script" director asked. Both gave nod. " do you guys have any objections or do you feel uncomfortable with the script" Both Yoongi and jimin just shakes their heads as no.

" ACTION" said the director

The plot was pretty simple. Yoongi and jimin are married and having their first night. Yoongi was sitting on bed with a long see through shirt  which was reaching up to his knees. He was waiting for jimin to come.

" You are waiting for me baby" jimin asked seductively. Yoongi's cheeks were red hearing jimin's voice. He looked down between his thighs and gave a nods. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's nape and kissed him. Yoongi kissed back wrapping his hands around Jimin's neck. They together fell on the bed. Yoongi was moaning as their tounge danced together sucking and exploring eachother. " ahh~~mmm~" jimin let Yoongi suck his tongue and he started playing with Yoongi's nipples. Yoongi was moaned loudly as jimin pinched his sensitive nipples through the shirt. Soon they broke the kiss taking deep breaths.

Jimin left Yoongi on the bed. Yoongi was whimpering and whining for attention as he saw jimin left. Soon he saw jimin coming with a bowl in his hand. Yoongi asked curiously " what is that daddy" jimin smiles " patience baby boy." Once he placed the bowl beside him, he asked "baby laid down on the bed baby" Yoongi laid down with his legs spread making space for jimin to sit.

Jimin sat between Yoongi's legs and picks up a ice cube and rubs on Yoongi's nipples. Yoongi shouts louder " ahhhhhhh ~~" he was shivering and flinching as the ice cube was rubbing circles on his nipples. Jimin smirks seeing Yoongi in this state. He asked in a deep voice " do you like it babe " Yoongi could only give a nod. Words weren't coming out of his mouth. Jimin smacks his thighs " words" Yoongi moaned " ~~I-i love it daddy ahh~~"

The ice cube melted on jimin took another one into his mouth and started kissing Yoongi's chest going downwards. Yoongi was breathing heavily due to the pleasure. He couldn't even moan out. Before Yoongi could realise jimin started rubbing the ice cube on his wet hole. Yoongi shouts " daddy ple-please no-not there " jimin asked " why baby aren't you enjoying it" pushing a ice cube into Yoongi. Yoongi moaned loudly " ahhhh~~mm so co-cold~~nghhh ~~" jimin smirked at Yoongi " we are gonna finished this whole cup babe " there are total 7 or 8 cubes in the bowl. Yoongi was shuddering and crying as he felt numb down there.

After a while, jimin entered all the seven ice cube and placed a vibrator allong with icecube making yoongi cum. " Aww baby you cum just by  icecubes and vibrator" jimin put the vibrator in the highest speed. "AH-da-daddy please just ha-ah! Please~ fuck me please just make me cum *huff* make me cum so hard I forget my name! make me yours please-AH Fuck me daddy-A-ahh" Yoongi moaned.

Jimin quickly removed his pants and goes near Yoongi mouth " suck " said in a deep voice making Yoongi shiver. Yoongi tries going on his fours with a great difficulty. The coldness and vibrator in him was making him shudder and fall on the bed. After many tries with a help of Jimin he was on his fours. Yoongi started stroking jimin and gave kitten licks making jimin groan. Yoongi gave kiss on the tip and pushed it down till the throat. Jimin moaned " ~ahh~" and started started thrúßting into Yoongi's mouth.

As jimin was thrúßting Yoongi tried not to gag. His eyes were teary. When jimin they about to cum he pulled off. Yoongi whined " why daddy" jimin whispered in his ear " i want to cum inside you baby" Yoongi blushed and nods. Jimin was about to put a finger in him but Yoongi stopped him " I want it rough daddy~~" "As you want baby " jimin said pushing his çoçk into Yoongi. Yoongi shouts in pain " ahhhhhhh 😭😭 hurts " Jimin kissed him to reduce the pain. He slowly started moving his hips.
Yoongi started moaning in pain and pleasure " AHHHH...YEASYEASYEA...SO BIGGGG DADDY SO GOOD.. NGHH.. MM.. AHH FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME AHHHHH...RIGHT THERE MMM.. 000... GONNA CUM DADDY NGH.. HAH.. OH MY GODD..." Jimin held his hips digging his claws in, Yoongi whimpered "ahh.. baby such a good slut letting daddy fuck him ngh..fuckkk.. hah.." He slammed into me harder and harder with vigorously speeding up.

Yoongi's eyes rolled back, mouth dropping pen with no sounds, drooling and tongue hanging out. Yoongi went limp while squirting heavily, releasing cum all over jimin's stomach " I NGH.. HAH.. OH MY GODD~~"whimpered in over stimulation crying, but jimin wasn't any near.

So he started thrúßting into Yoongi again. Yoongi was crying in over stimulation. The pleasure he was feeling is over whelming 
"ngh...AHHH daddy~~FUCKK SO BIGGG MMMM.. to much ~~~" Yoongi was moaning loudly.

Suddenly jimin pulled out making Yoongi whine. Jimin sat back on the bed leaning to the headboard. "Ride me" jimin said in a deep voice making Yoongi whimper. " yes daddy" Yoongi said and moved towards jimin's laps and started rubbing himself on jimin. Although yoongi was on his high and sensitive. He wanted jimin to cum inside him. Yoongi slowly entered jimin's çoçk inside him and started bouncing faster and rough. This position made yoongi go crazy as jimin was already hitting his prostate. " Fucckkk...mmm... so good please mmm... AHHH PLEASE THERE DADDY JUST THERE.. MMM.. DON'T STOP MMM.. TOUCHE ME MORE PLEASE AHHHH..." Jimin was  nibbling and leaving dark mark in trail. Sucking and licking his pink preaky nipples.

Jimin groaned when he was near " ~~ahh babe i am gonna cum fuck, you so mmm tight and nice for me ~~ holy uck~~" Yoongi started bouncing faster and deeper as he was near too
"AHHHHHHH...FUCKKKKK..NGH..Cum inside me daddy MMMMM..." Jimin groaned started thrusting in him faster, harder while stroking his tiny cock and rubbing his leaking tip. With that Yoongi came hard on jimin "ngh.. daddy~~ mmm...mm.." And with few more thrúßts jimin also " aguggg... fuckk so tight..ngh...ahhh you like that baby... fuckkkk...ahhh.." came.
Yoongi went limp and his thighs were trembling, more slick and precum was leaking out of him, moaning loudly, scratching my back, drooling and eyes rolling back of his head. He fell onto jimin, both were breathing heavily.

"CUT" director said

Jimin pulls out his díck and Yoongi still hugged onto Jimin.

" Great work you can clean up and leave. Thank you" director said.

Jimin thanks everyone and left carrying Yoongi. In the bathroom, Yoongi and jimin were resting in the bath tub. Yoongi finally came back from the limp and saw himself in jimin's arms. He spoke " Jiminie i want to say something" jimin leans closer to Yoongi's face and siad " what is it yoonie" Yoongi closed his eyes " i love you anf have been loving you since we met. I was scared to confess" jimin was silent, so yoongi thought jimin hates him. Jimin said " I love you too, let's date" kissing Yoongi. Yoongi spoke in a guilty tone " i am a beta, I can't give you pups" jimin smiled and said " pups don't matter me, if you want we can adopt them. For me you are important " Yoongi hugs jimin and kissed all over his face making jimin giggle. Yoongi asked " Jiminie why don't we stop this work and search for some decent job" jimin said " i was thinking the same. Let's quit this. I will speak with the director tomorrow. Don't worry" Yoongi nods.

Soon they cleaned themselves and slept well. The next morning Jimin went to his director and said they both aee quitting this job. At first the director was shocked but later agreed.
.
.
.
Yoongi and jimin came to Seoul. They both rented a house and started a cafe named " Angel cafe" which was successful just in an year.
.
.
Jimin and Yoongi soon brought a house. They adopted a baby boy after getting married. This was best decision in their life. The boy named subin lighten up their day more than before. Even though many people love to poke their nose in yoonmin's life and give jimin silly ideas of leaving subin and Yoongi. Jimin would beat the shit of them and drive them away.

They lived happily (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡(⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guys hope you enjoyed the story. I completed my exams so I will try my best to update the stories regularly.
Thank you bye

If you have any requests please do tell. Your lazy author will update them.

Bye bye ¯⁠\⁠(⁠◉⁠‿⁠◉⁠)⁠/⁠¯