Vamp's Slave

Yoongi was working in the kitchen cooking.

Yoongi pov

Why am I alive 😢😢. Mumma papa why did you leave me here. They are bad people, they hit yoonie, they make yoonie work. They are not allowing yoonie to study. They even tried to sell me in black market. They all are bad 😭😭😭..
.
.
Harsh slap lands on yoongi's face making the hot tea burn his hand. "Ahhhh" yoongi looked up to them with teary eyes. " You bitch, good for nothing. How long do I have to wait for you. Come fast and press my legs you whore" Sara yelled. "Ye-yes ma'am ". Sara left and yoongi hurried as he didn't want more bruises.

This is yoongi's life. Waking up early in the morning and being a slave for this shitty family. They abuse yoongi and cause trouble for yoongi. They tried to sell him but yoongi escaped everytime.
.
.
.
Yoongi was in his room crying his eyes out. Well it was his daily routine to cry and sleep. In the hall, Jayson was roaming around trembling and shaking fearing for life. " What happened honey, why are you scared 😟😟" Sara asked with pure worry. Jayson answered " I forgot to arrange money for the clearing the debt. Today is the last day." Sara answered " What's there to worry, ask them for a month time. We will sell that bitch and get the money. " Jayson spoke " I already asked for four months time. Today they will be coming home, that bastard park will kill us today. "

🥶🥶🥶A cold blooded voice interrupts "ohhh I will surely kill you today." Hearing the voice Jayson starts shaking "Master ji-jimin" jimin entered the hall and sat on the sofa crossing his legs. Jayson immediately got on his knees joining his hands. " So where is my money" 🥶🥶jimin asked. "Pl-please give us somemore time sir." Jimin immediately glared at him pointing the gun towards his head. "I. WANT.MY.MONEY.RIGHT.NOW." "please sir give us sometime" Sara asked but jimin looked unconvinced. Sara suddenly spoke " Sir we don't have money but We can give you something that satisfies you." Jimin raised his brow. Sara immediately stood up rushing upstairs with a jug of water.

Sara kicked yoongi's bedroom door. She splashed water right on yoongi's sleeping. Yoongi sat straight grasping. " Come down bitch, today we are getting rid of you" Sara pulled yoongi off the bed. Sara was dragging him down.

Suddenly Jimin saw a heavenly figure. His heart skipped a beat seeing such heavenly figure. Their eyes met, jimin started seeing the young boy's past. It was horrible. Jimin anger raised seeing the scene. Sara was dragging down the stairs and the boy was struggling and crying to free himself. Sara threw him on the floor. " Pl-please lea-leave me ma'am 😭😭😭😭" Jayson spoke confidently " sir we can give him instead of money. He really good in bed.

Yoongi looked at jimin in a pleading way. His eyes were begging jimin to leave him. Jimin spoke in a deep voice " come here kitten" yoongi was resisting, he didn't go to jimin. Sara kicks yoongi " you bitch, follow what sir is saying " jimin immediately shot her leg without even looking at her. Yoongi flinched at the sound and started crying more. "Ahhhhhhh" Sara shouts in pain while Jayson helping her. Jimin spoke again 🥶🥶 " I hate when someone touches what's mine!!" But again jimin spoke in a soft voice turning to yoongi " come here kitten, I won't harm promise" patting his laps. Yoongi sobs " pi-pinky promise" Jimin chuckles giving a nod. Yoongi slowly stood up and limps towards jimin.

Yoongi condition was worse. He was limping due to pain. His body covered with bruises and shivering in cold. His clothes were old and torn. His face swollen due to crying and tears streaming down his face. Jimin immediately took his coat and wraps it around yoongi. He gently pulls yoongi into his laps wrapping his arms around him.