8~>Bad guys

Please leave a vote and a comment.

🚴🚴 Kachi 🚴🚴

It's free period and I am bored.

The past three weeks has been uneventful for me apart from my excapades.

Ever since I saw her at the restroom,she had never exchanged words with me no matter how much I try.

I always get this strange feeling anytime I see her with any guy at all especially Elo.

She has been all up in my mind,the worst part of it is that she doesn't give a single attention to me.
Many times I glanced at her,but she never looks my way..

Maybe I took my threats too far.

But what kind of girl is she?

I mean girls always throw theirselves at me, begging for my attention but I've been trying to gain her attention instead she ignores me.

I sat down scribbling nothings at the back of my book.

Thank God Mrs Linda has separated her from Ifeoma,that her loud mouthed friend.

I am currently seated on a seat directly behind her.

"Hey babe..
Fine girl." I whispered knowing she could hear me.

But she ignored me making me so annoyed.

Smiling mischievously, I decided to pull her beautiful all back weaved hair .

"Hey!!,are you okay?,why are you pulling my hair?" she said looking at me with a huge frown on her face.

"I thought you were deaf and dumb, why you dey ignore me?,ehnn fine girl?
I was just playing with you, no need to get worked up." I wiggled my eyebrows satisfied that I finally got her attention.

I expecting her to flare up but rather she ignored me and continued with whatever book she was reading.

Dang it,just when I thought I could start a conversation.

"What are you reading?"

"That's none of your business, just let me be,you are distracting me." she snapped.

"Chill babe,I was just trying to start a conversation with you,I get you are still angry at me for threatening you.
let's put the past behind us.
We could be great friends." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Well,keep your friendship to yourself, better still shove it down your throat and stop forcing your stupid friendship on me." she snarled drawing the class attention to us.

"Kachi, Zuru kwa nu ike,

This girl wey never stay here reach even one month,you wan still use style dey toast am,you no dey ever tire for woman?" Callista sneered.

Callista was another girl that hates me with passion which doesn't really bother me.
Sometimes,I wonder why she can't just mind her business.