26.

Ghost: listen, come back home, and calm down..Ive worked with murderers in my life, I've killed millions, that little shit deserved it.

you gripped your phone in silence.
"I'm at prama park..."
And You hanged up your phone.

Not even 5 minutes past ghost pulled up with soap, he opened the door aggressively and slammed it walking up to u.
"Heyyy there Y/N, feeling a better?"
Soap asked trying to comfort you.
You looked away and stood silent.

"Y/N..I'm..sorry"

You glanced up at him, you left a sigh and got up "let's go" you responded.

You got your keys got into your car and drove off.

Looking in the rear view mirror you see ghost and soap following up to your car, Jesus his car is a huge cube (it's a hummer. classic ghost)

You finally got home and just went straight to the bathroom to freshen up. Walking up to the door entering the door to the bathroom.
You heard the door open and close knowing the boys finally got home, putting down your phone and took off your clothes hopping in the shower, you felt the nice cold breeze hit your and you sighed relaxed.

10mins later you get out with a towel since you didn't get your clothes from upstairs.

Going upstairs you open your closet and just grab some casual clothes when you felt a hand on your waist..?

"Ghost come on I just showered-"
You stopped mid-way and saw it was soap-
You gulped hard.

"Sorry I'm just grabbing ghosts shirt he put in here"
Soap spoke to clear out the awkwardness. But, you felt something.."shit.."
You whispered under your breathe feeling soaps bulge against you.
Soap looked down noticing why you stiffed up

"Ah shit! I'm sorry y/n!"
Soap spoke out embarrassed a little..
You turned around with a pure red face.

"Could you..get out and let me change?"
You asked avoiding the situation.
"Oh right sorry!"
Soap left instantly closing your door.
Your face.was.REDDDDD

Ohhhhhh lord have mercy on you girl!