Four: Lunch and an Invitation

"Aoi~" Yashiro groaned. Aoi just laughed. "How could you do that to me?~"

"I just wondered, okay? I already said I'm sorry," Aoi replied and they walked over to their group's lunch table.

They were the last to the group table, so there were only two spots left. One next to Kou and Amane and it was pretty crowded. Aoi instantly rushed next to Kou. "Sorry Nene-chan, you gotta sit next to Amane-kun. I have to talk to Kou," Aoi lied. Amane blushed and glared at Aoi as if to say 'I'll get you back for this'.

"T-That's fine..." Yashiro blushed a little and sat down in the crowded table. 

Tsukasa looked at his flustered brother and daikon-legged friend. Hen smirked, stood up, and said, "Nene-chan, you should come over to our house for dinner tonight!"

"Wha-?!" Yashiro and Amane said unison.

"Yeah, mom has been dying to meet Amane's first girlfriend," Tsukasa beamed.

"GIRLFRIEND?!" They said united still.

"Yeah. Nene-chan is a girl, and she is your friend!" Tsukasa laughed. Everyone laughed along at the silly fanged boy.

"You should go Nene-chan," Aoi smiled. She then whispered in Yashiro's ear, "If you chicken out, you will lose your free snack privileges from me," She said darkly. 'I swear her eyes turned dark' Yashiro thought to herself as a sweat dropped. "You got this Nene!" She beamed innocently. Yashiro just nodded nervously. Amane was smacking Tsukasa's head and Tsukasa just sat there and laughed. Yashiro smiled at the twins. They all finished eating and left to their designated classrooms.

"Bye Kou-kun, Bye Mistuba-kun!" Yashiro waved at them smiling sweetly. 'Cute' Amane thought blushing. 'Wait, no! Stop thinking Amane! Stupid, just look away and keep your cool.' "Amane-kun?" Yashiro asked with concerned big eyes.

"U-Uhm...I-I...huh?" Amane asked still blushing lightly as a sweat dropped down his cheek.

Yashiro giggled a little. "Are you okay? You look really red and deep in thought." He just nodded rapidly. "Okay, but if you're lying I'll be..." She paused and her eyes turned dark. "Disappointed"

 "Disappointed"

Amane flinched. "So don't lie to me, okay Amane-kun?❤️" Yashiro said sweetly.

 "So don't lie to me, okay Amane-kun?❤️" Yashiro said sweetly