BLOODLETTING

00

00.        Delilah Hargreaves        was convinced    that something terrible was going to happen to her driving home from college. It started with strange dreams the week before, and even though her parents tried their best to convince her everything was going to be just fine as long as she had a full tank of gas, she wasn't so sure. Delilah was no stranger to having nightmares, but she rarely had trouble with them after waking up. There was always an instant moment of relief and clarity. And now, driving home in her shit box of a car, she didn't feel that relief. It was a slow and agonizing feeling of dread in her gut.

Delilah tried her best to make the drive go alright, but being by herself in the middle of the Florida roads didn't make things easy. She had too much time on her hands. And then there was the creepy old truck that she kept passing at her rest stops. It seemed like everywhere she went, the rust bucket of a car was there, too.

It wasn't the 80s anymore, and Delilah was taking no chances picking up strange men who probably butchered cattle for fun.

Delilah's road trip was doomed from the beginning, and she couldn't help but wonder what some creepy song about creepers and eyes, or whatever, had to do with anything.

DELILAH HARGREAVES( sophie thatcher )" watch it, creep! "

DELILAH HARGREAVES
( sophie thatcher )
" watch it, creep! "

and

DARRY JENNER
( justin long )
" now he knows my name! "

DARRY JENNER( justin long )" now he knows my name! "

"jeepers, creepers, where'd ya get those peepers?"

authors note —

darry jenner should have lived. anyways, HAPPY OCTOBER!!!