???

I used a story generator, lol

Drawing 4 Buckys_metalarmisgay

-------------

Clever Peter Parker
A Short Story
by Spidey-Man1 (Actually the story generator)

Peter Parker had always loved Busy Queens, New York with its barbecued, bloody Buildings. It was a place where he felt lonely.

He was a clever, admirable, Tea drinker with Ripped Arms and Pretty legs. His friends saw him as a harsh, hilarious hero. Once, he had even saved an icy Tony Stark that was stuck in a drain. That's the sort of man he was.

Peter walked over to the window and reflected on his Big surroundings. The Shade teased like Attacking Spiders.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Adrian Toomes. Adrian was a hilarious ogre with Muscular Arms and Brunette legs.

Peter gulped. He was not prepared for Adrian.

As Peter stepped outside and Adrian came closer, he could see the black glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want Revenge," Adrian bellowed, in a hopeful tone. He slammed his fist against Peter's chest, with the force of 5049 Humans. "I frigging hate you, Peter Parker."

Peter looked back, even more angry and still fingering the peculiar Money. "Adrian, look what the spider's caught in its web today," he replied.

They looked at each other with surprised feelings, like two vague, violet Vultures shouting at a very kind Jail break, which had piano music playing in the background and two greedy uncles Punching to the beat.

Peter regarded Adrian's Muscular Arms and Brunette legs. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Adrian.

"Please?" begged Peter with puppy dog eyes.

Adrian looked afraid, his body blushing like a stinky, stormy Spiders.

Then Adrian came inside for a nice cup of Tea.

THE END

(Apparently they made fake praises thingys?)

"I feel like I know Peter Parker. In a way, it feels as though I've always known him."

- The Daily Tale

"About as enjoyable as being hailed on whilst taking in washing that has been targeted by seagulls with the squits."

- Enid Kibbler

"Saying the Shady teased like Attacking Spiders is just the kind of literary device that makes this brilliant."

- Hit the Spoof

"I could do better."

- Zob Gloop

-----

This was total crack. The story generator thingy is wierd