So... It's a date?

Some spideychelle to celebrate 4K READS!!!!!

Michelle found herself pinned against the wall of her Chemistry class, her once unassuming classmate's hand clasped onto her mouth. His other hand kept hers in place, as a look of worry filled his expression. "You can't tell anyone what you saw, got it?" his lips pursed into a straight line. "No one else can know my secret."

"Ok" she mumbles back "O-Okay, but I'm going to ask you a favor." He slowly let go of her hand before leaning in closer, the scent of fabric softener lingering from his hoodie. "Promise me you'll keep this between us. No one else can know. I'll have to erase your memory if you tell." She nodded. "Good. I'm glad it's settled then." Peter smiles warmly, pushing himself away from the wall. He tucks his thumbs in his baggy hoodie, taking in a deep breath.

"I-I can trust you, right? You're not gonna say anything." Peter questions MJ with an unsure expression. "I mean you can trust me, should you though..." his expression hardens. "Jeez, yes you can." He seems to be relieved once again, a light sigh leaving him. "Good. Thanks for understanding." Peter smiled at her, his thumbs rubbing against each other nervously. "You know, for a moment there I was scared you were gonna tell everyone." He seems to be relieved once again, a light sigh leaving him. "Good. Thanks for understanding." Peter smiles at her, his thumbs rubbing against each other nervously. "You know, for a moment there I was scared you were gonna tell everyone." She reassured him, "Don't worry, I wouldn't".

His attention drifts to a window, his gaze set beyond the glass. "Yeah." Peter chuckles at himself. "Sorry that my secret is such a big deal, I just wanna keep it that way." His words are spoken while he still stares out at nothing, his body shifting awkwardly."Well... bye?" she says to break the silence. His attention drifts to a window, his gaze set beyond the glass. His attention drifts to a window, his gaze set beyond the glass. His attention drifts to a window, his gaze set beyond the glass. "Yeah," Peter replies. The two stand in silence for a few moments before he remembers something. "Oh, hey one last thing before I forget." She turned back, "Yes?"

"...Are you still coming to the Halloween party next week? I want to talk about something there. If not, that's fine. Sorry for asking-" Peter stops himself, a blush blooming on his cheek, "-That was probably too far." MJ started to blush "Yeah, I'm going to the halloween party. Do you have a date?" The corners of Peter's lips twitch upwards at the question. "Oh, good. No, I didn't think anyone would want to go with me." He chuckles awkwardly, the idea coming across as far-fetched to the boy."Well, uh... I-I could go with you then..." Peter can feel himself getting warm. His heart beats so hard he's surprised she can't hear it. "M-Me? Really?"

"Yeah" His chest flutters at the idea, a light smile appearing on his face. His mind races as he tries to form a response, his hands going into his pockets as he stares at Michelle. "You'd really go with me?" Peter's eyes had widened when she agreed. His fingers were laced together, the tension in his body releasing when she had promised not to say anything. A wave of relief filled him as if that would be the last problem he'd have to face. Peter can feel himself getting warm.

"Y-yeah I mean you're smart, and cute and- you know what sorry I said anything you probably don't like me..." Peter grabs her shoulder and spins her around. "No, no, wait." She sees a genuine glimmer in his eyes. A blush forms on his cheeks. "That's not what I meant." He looks down and then back at her. "I'm just, so surprised." "No really I mean it, I have a bit of a thing for you, to be honest." Peter's face turns a deeper shade of red, his cheeks are burning with heat. "I've been wanting to ask you out for a couple of weeks and I just haven't had the confidence." He laughs awkwardly. "So a Halloween party is a go?" His eyes sparkle with joy, his cheeks are painted red with embarrassment. "Yes, Yes it is," Peter says quickly. "So, it's a date?"

"I can't believe this." Peter says, still stunned. "Can I, um, give you a hug?" Michelle blushes, "Can I give you a kiss? "His eyes go wide. His face is redder than ever. "Wait, really? Like on the lips?.. I've wanted to do this for so long." Peter replies and leans in and gives her a short, gentle kiss. A red flush fills both of their faces. Peter smiles at her before pulling away."Well, see you at the party?" MJ asks. He nods, his lips curved in a small smile. "Oh, yes. Yes you will," Peter laughs nervously. He waves goodbye before hurrying to his next class.

To be continued...