001

[Unedited]

"Ji-Eunnieee~" The bell at the entrance of the vintage coffee shop rang as a girl with dyed blonde hair entered with a wide smile. "Mi-na!!" Exclaimed Ji-eun as she hugged her friend. "Let's go!" Mi-na said, pulling her friend out along with her. "Yah! Yah! I am still wearing my uniform and i haven't asked Mrs. Yoon for an early leave!" Ji-eun whisper yelled, trying not to disturb the costumers around. "Is that so? Wait." Mi-na said before walking further inside the coffee shop.

• • •

"Mrs. Yoon please~ let her take a half day! She is such a hard working employee of yours, she deserves a break!" Mi-na pleaded while dramatically kneeling in front of Ms. Yoon, the owner of the coffee shop. Mrs. Yoon tried pushing Mi-na away while looking at Ji-eun with a 'please help me' look. "Ohk ohk, take your friend with you!" Mrs. Yoon said as she helped Mi-na up. "Yay! Let's go baby!" Mi-na cheered like a kid as she pulled Ji-eun along with her. "Thank you Mrs. Yoon!" Ji-eun yelled causing Mrs. Yoon to let out a soft chuckle.

• • •

Nam Ji-eun, A 21 year old girl making it through life by working at a coffee shop and a flower shop after the sudden disappearance of her father and unfortunate death of her mother a couple of years back. Ji-eun was in a miserable state when Mrs. Yoon found her while she was looking for jobs, Mrs. Yoon couldn't do much for Ji-eun as she herself was a single mother of 2 so she hired her as an employee at her coffee shop. The only Family Ji-eun had was Mrs. Yoon and her best friend Mi-na who was originally from Japan but was living in Korea because of her job as an editor in one of the TV stations in Seoul.

• • •

"So where are we going?" Ji-eun asked as she walked out after changing her outfit to a simple, light blue dress with purple floral design. "I haven't went to shopping since ages, let's go shopping!" Mi-na suggest as they took a taxi to the near by mall.

• • •

"Wahh! The dresses here are so pretty!" Both Ji-eun and Mi-na Exclaimed as they stepped into a dress store.

"Let's go eat something, i am hungry." Ji-eun suggested as they walked out of store, with the dresses they purchased. While walking towards the food court, they saw a girl being thrown out of a Jewellery store. Ji-eun's eyes widened as she saw the security guard pushing the girl causing her to fall.

"Yah!" Ji-eun yelled as she ran towards the girl and helped her up. "Are you okay?" Ji-eun asked that girl with beautiful Blue-ish grey eyes. "She's a theif!" The security guard yelled, creating a scene. "I didn't steal anything!" The girl yelled back as people started to gather around, watching the drama. "Do you have any proof of her stealing?" Ji-eun asked when one of the employee of the store walked out. "She was looking at a pair of earrings, i just went away for a moment and when i came back the earrings weren't there and she was just leaving without paying." The employee explained as Ji-eun looked at the girl. "Did you check the cctv footage?" Ji-eun asked as the employee shook her head. "What are we waiting for? Let's go check the cctv footage-" Ji-eun was interrupted by Mi-na. "Ji-eun, it got nothing to do with us, let's just go." Mi-na whisper yelled but Ji-eun just shushed her and walked away along with the employee and that girl to check the cctv camera.

• • •

All of them concentrated at the screen, the footage showed that girl picking up the earrings and looking at it for a couple of minutes before putting it back. "See?!" The girl Exclaimed while pointing at the screen. "B-but then where did the earrings go?" The employee shuttered, nervously as Ji-eun was constantly glaring at her. "Let's see." Ji-eun said as all of them walked inside the store.

• • •

"Check under the shelf." Ji-eun ordered as the security guard kneeled down and found the earrings in the little gap under the shelf. "Now..." Ji-eun said as the employee and the security guard grew nervous. "Mr. Lee would tear you apart once i tell him about y'all." That girl hissed, making the employee gulp nervously. "You should file a harassment report." Ji-eun suggested the girl as the employee panicked. "We are so sorry ma'am, please don't file a report!" The employee begged. "You should treat your costumers well." Ji-eun said as she pulled the girl out of the store along with her.

"Thank you so much!" The girl said with a wide smile. "Mr. Lee told me that humans are bad, weak and stupid but you are a nice and intelligent one!" The girl cheered as Ji-eun just looked at her with a confused smile. "Oh you should definitely meet him!" The girl clapped her hands together but before Ji-eun could say anything Mi-na wrapped hands around her and shook her while whining. "I am hungry~" She whined before pulling Ji-eun along with her. Ji-eun just waved a goodbye to that girl and followed Mi-na to the food court.

• • •

"Mr. Lee! Mr. Lee!" That girl ran towards a hella attractive man who was wearing a black suit, thin silver chain and sunglasses. "What is it Yu-ri?" He chuckled. "You know i met a really nice human today!" Yu-ri said, excitedly as that guy's expression turned cold. "Humans aren't nice." He said plainly. "But she was!" Yu-ri defended and told him what all happened today. "Hmmm..." He just hummed causing Yu-ri to pout.

'Wish i could meet her again.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hello Moonstars!

I hope yall like this chapter! Yeah i edited the oc's character, i hope y'all enjoy!

Don't be a ghost reader! Make sure to vote, comment, add this book to your reading list and follow me! It keep me motivated.

Lastly keep supporting me!

━ Mush ˏˋ°•*⁀➷