Chapter 19: Love Making

Guys My Age-Hey Violet

I walk over to Luciano who is sitting on the couch, talking to three other men. 

"Hey." I say. I sit on his lap. I am drunk, but not too drunk that I don't know what I'm doing. The three men's eyes run all over my body.

I show them my finger with the ring on it.

"Sorry, I'm married." I tell them. "Wait....No....He's my fiancée." I look at Luciano and he's just smirking. "Wait....did I interrupt something?"

I try to stand but Luciano shoves me back down onto his lap, whispering in my ear. "Stay for one more minute." 

I grin, "Okay, sexy." 

The men go back to talking, but I only pay attention to what Luciano is doing. Luciano runs his hand up and down my thigh. I forgot the gun was there. 

The men continue to look over me. One is blonde with brown eyes. He looks about middle age. He has a small beard and is wearing a black tux. They all where a black tux.

The other man has brown hair, and so does the third one. But one is lighter than the others. They all look the same.

I snatch Luciano's cigarette, placing it to my lips. I do my best to pretend I know what I'm doing. It feels and tastes awful.

How could my father like this? How could Luciano like this?
"Don't like it, do you?" Luciano asks. 
"Not really." I tell him. He chuckles, "I didn't think so." Snatching back the cigarette, he places his lips to it, right where mine was.

"Baby girl." Luciano says. Holding my hand with the ring, his fingertips running over the ring, touching and playing with it. "Can you get me another whiskey?"

"Of course." I say, I get off of his lap and walk over to the bar. I order him a whiskey and I go back to where he sits on the couch. 
"Thank you, Miele." He says. (Honey) He places a kiss to my lips, and then pulls me down on his lap.

"Where were we, Mr. Santino?" The blonde asks. 

"Oh yeah, Sorry about that." Luciano responds. "Me and my wife are very in love." His wife, he called me his wife. 

"We can save this for another day." The light brown haired man says. "I will give you a call and we will set up a meeting." 

"Good idea." The blonde says. "Enjoy the night you two." I know we mad them uncomfortable. Luciano looks glad. 
"Did they enjoy the show?" I ask, getting off of his lap, I sit next to him and cross my legs. 

"I think they did." Luciano says. "You did good, Wife." 

"Speaking of wife, when are we getting married?" I ask. 

"Whenever you want to." He says. "I had no plan, but we can make one." 

"I mean....." I drift off. "I don't know if your really worth my time. Me marrying you will cause a lot of trouble...."

"Oh screw trouble." He says. "Fuck all that, I vow to protect you with my life till death do us part." 

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss him, hard and passionately. He lifts me up and sits me on his lap.

Our tongues battle for dominance that I lose quickly. I never really tried. He moves away from my mouth and kisses my neck, sucks and then.....

He bites. 

I gasp, throwing my head back as he continue to lick and kiss my neck. 

"We need to get out of here." Luciano says. "I don't know if I can stay here and do this. I'll call us a cab." 

He pulls out his phone and calls his personal driver. Then he continues to devour my mouth and my neck. Then he gets a notification that the driver is here.

"How will Matteo and Adriana get home?" I ask as Luciano picks me up.

"I'll make sure they get home." he says. He carries me to the car, the party still goes strong. Luciano throws me into the backseat.

He pins me down in the back of the car, kissing me everywhere. 

"Luciano...were in a-" He cuts me off. 
"I couldn't fucking care," He hisses. He continues to suck and bite on my neck. He moves to my lips, biting down onto my bottom lip. 

We last to the apartment. Being in the elevator is hard enough.

But when we get to the apartment. That's when things go insane. 

Luciano rips off my dress and lets it fall to the floor. He unclips the gun and sets it on the counter. I try to take off his suit, but I can barely focus.

Luciano takes off his shirt. Letting my hands roam his chest. He kisses my shoulder and my collarbone. Luciano grabs me by my waist and lifts me up. 
I wrap my arms around his waist. 

He carries me to his bedroom.

He throws me down onto the bed. He starts out soft, pulling off his pants until he stands before me in all of his glory. I still have my lace black bra and panties on.

He easily swipes those off till I am fully naked like him.

"Gentle, or hard?" He asks me. 
"Gentle...please." I tell him. "Should I get on birth control?" I ask him randomly.

"We can figure that out later." He says. "Are you ready for me?"

I nod, "Yes." I don't know. But I think I am ready for this. I can do this, He's going to be gentle on me. 

He looks deeply into my eyes before pushing the tip in, slowly and slowly. My body starts to shake. I block out those times my father raped me and I focus on now. 

"Too gentle, or gentle enough?" He asks. "Or way too hard?"

His gentle thrusts into me, It's not enough. I need so much more. 

"Harder." I tell him. He starts thrusting harder into me, I moan as he presses his lips to mine. His hand traveling my entire body.

"You are so beautiful." He whispers to me. "I love you."

I love you.

I love you.

I love you. 

He just said I love you.

I can't deny my feelings for him.

"I love you too."