Introduction

Adrien Agreste- a multi billionaire CEO of Gabriel Clothing brand. Also a model, very famous, handsome, hot, rich and most of all kind and caring.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng/ Agreste- a famous designer, working at the Gabriel brand as a stylist, wife of Adrien Agreste. She is loving, funny,cute and caring espicially to her husband.

Luka Coffaine- a musician who is in love with Marinette and willing to do anything for her.

Felix Graham De Vanily- cousin of Adrien Agreste who is jealous in his success, also has a crush on Marinette

Lila- secretary of Adrien Agreste who is in love and obsessed with him, willing to kill just to be together with Adrien.

Alya Cesaire- best friend of Marinette, always support her bestie and each decision, gives advise and also comfort her.

Nino Laffhie- husband of Alya, also Adrien's best friend. Working as a DJ in his own club.

Kagami- one of Adrien's business partners and also friends. Has a crush on Luka Coffaine.

    These characters are the main and has the most important role in the story that's why I introduced them first before beginning at my story. The other characters will be added when their part or roles came.

Thank u, hope you support me. And also am sorry I wasn't that good and fluent in English so I hope you understand.