Truth revealed

The alarm was buzzing, waking up the sleeping couple, Adrien lazily get up and turn the alarm off. Today was Sunday so there's no work for Adrien. He goes to the bathroom and freshen up. Meanwhile Marinette wake up after noticing that her husband wasn't beside her. But after hearing sound of the shower she immediately know where he is. Few minutes later he goes down while fixing his tie. He seems in hurry. Marinette greet him.

Mari- good morning Adrien,

Adrien- morning too princess.

Mari- let's eat breakfast together.

Adrien- sorry princess am in a hurry right now, maybe next time and don't wait for me tonight I will come home late.

He kiss her forehead and rush to his car, start the engine and drove of to his company. After watching Adrien leave Mari sigh she didn't want to be alone in this big house so she called Alya and Chloe to go shopping.

Mari- hey Als,

Alya- what's up girl

Mari: can you go with me to the mall, am bored here. Adrien leave to go to his company early this morning, he didn't even had breakfast.

Alya - sure I wasn't doing anything anyway. So I can come with you.

Mari- great, can you come over to my house and pick me up here.

Alya- sure no problem, wait right there am on my way.

Mari- bye, I'll invite Chloe

Alya- good idea.

After calling Alya, Mari called Chloe and invited her.

Mari: hey Chloe, what you doin?

Chloe- nothing much, how about you Mari.

Mari- same, do you wanna go shopping with us.

Chloe- sure I'd love that wait for me there.

Mari- ok bye

Chloe- byee.

The girls went shopping, while exploring the mall Mari look at the couple that also shopping. She didn't know the girl but the man's she's with was.... Adrien, Marinette gasp. She rubbed her eyes just to make sure she wasn't hallucinating. But even after doing so she still see them. Mari's eyes started to get teary as she slowly and quietly approach them. The thought of her loving husband cheating behind her back breaks her hurt. She still couldn't believe that Adrien would do such thing. Alya and Chloe who also see this follow Mari. When they are close Mari nervously says;

Mari- Adrien, love isss th-at yo-u (she ask almost stuttering)

The couple turn around by the voice and Mari was shocked to see....ADRIEN.

Adrien was shocked and turn pale while Marinette just stood there still processing what happened.

Wait for the next episode and stay tuned