Worried and Doubt

Felix's Pov.
I couldn't stop worrying about Marinette it's been a week since she disappeared. The police couldn't find her anywhere or find clue about her whereabouts. Yesterday Emma wake up and she wouldn't stop crying, asking where her mom is and keep saying she missed her.

   I cannot lie to Emma keep telling her that her mom is just busy doing her work. I have to tell her the truth eventually. But what will I tell her?

  Emma your mother went missing and we couldn't find her. She would be so hurt heartbroken. I know how Emma loves her mom. For her Marinette is her everything.

But I couldn't stop doubting my cousin. Adrien Agreste, even though I don't know what there connection is or if they have history but I know for sure that Adrien has something to do with Marinette disappearance.

I tried telling the cops but they won't believe me and said that they know Adrien really well and they can assure that he has nothing to do with Marinette's disappearance.

Of course, Adrien bribed them. I know how rich he is and it's easy to get away with everything espicially when you have alot of money.

And also why would the CCTV camera suddenly stopped working in the time Marinette goes out to take a walk. It was as if it was intentionally destroyed.

Since the police wouldn't help me investigating him I have to do it alone in case he have her. And if he doesn't have hee then atleast my doubt and suspicion against him will vanish.

Right then, I heard a voice crying. It was Emma she must have missed her mom again. I gotta go and take care of her.

Third person view.
Since Felix is outside of Emma's room he immediately goes inside and cheer Emma up so she will stop crying.

Marinette's Pov.
I was just looking outside of the giant window in Adrien's master bedroom. We will leave tommorow and go to Russia where Adrien will built another company there. I hopes that Felix and my friends where already looking for me, but I was also worried about them.

I just wish that I will able to escape before the flight because I knew that the moment I go to Russia with Adrien I will never make it back here in New York. And there's a big possibility that I will never able to see my daughter again.

Just then someone suddenly wrap his arms around my waist and hug me from behind. I already know who it was, non other than Adrien.

Adrien: I see your enjoying the view princess. Don't worry there will still alot of views to enjoy in Russia and am sure you will going to love it there.

Marinette: Adrien why are you doing all this. What do you want from me. We are already divorced so you don't have any rights to control me tell me what to do.

Adrien just chuckled hearing her words.

Adrien: Mari my princess, do you really think that I will let go of you that easily.

Marinette: what do you mean Agreste?

Adrien; yes you sign the divorce papers before you send it to me but I didn't sign it.

Marinette: that's impossible we already meeting and the judge said we're divorced.

Adrien; princess I am Adrien Agreste. I have a lot of money. So of course I bribed the judge and the lawyer in the court. Now that you know your still my wife stop avoiding my touch and just enjoy it. After all we are still married.

As Adrien said that he's hand roamed around Marinette's body which make shiver. Adrien felt that.

Adrien; why are you shivering princess, we wasn't even in the best part and please don't act like we never did things like this before. In fact we did things more than this. But you suddenly divorced me and I don't have a choice but to let you do what you want. You know in these past years I've been looking for you anywhere who knows I will meet you here in New York.

Marinette; don't act innocent Agreste you know why I divorced you. Or should I say try to divorce you. You were cheating behind my back with that slut.

Adrien; oh come on princess, it's already in the past. Besides I already regret my mistake why can't you just forget that and move on.

Marinette: that's exactly what am doing Agreste until you come in my life again just to destroy it.

Adrien; easy with your words princess. You don't wanna be punish don't you. I didn't come to make your life miserable but to make it even better.

Marinette; oh really, then why I am stuck here like a bird in a golden cage. I couldn't go anywhere. Is this what you called make it better huh? Marinette said raising her voice.

Adrien hold her wrist firmly and said;
Marinette Agreste don't you dare raise your voice at me you understand.

Marinette didn't say anything and just tried to free her hands from Adrien's tight grip.

Adrien after seeing this hold her wrist tighter and said; Do you understand?

Marinette scream in pain and nod her head.

Adrien; words, I need words honey not just a simple nod.

Marinette; y e s

Adrien; good.

And then Adrien push her to the bed and they both have sex.