We meet again.

All the girls scream as he walk closer to us. But me, I just stand there shocked with my mouth hang open. Maybe Felix noticed my reaction because he immediately close my mouth. I felt Adrien gaze at me and he is also shocked but then he suddenly smiled at me. The other employees look at me with hatred and jealousy because Adrien noticed me. But not just them but also Felix he dragged me somewhere to talk.

Felix: Mari, listen to me carefully. I saw your reaction when you saw Adrien my cousin. And I did not like that, stay away from him Mari he is a player and also a cheater. That's why his ex wife divorced him. So stay away from him don't let him trick you by his innocent smile and handsome face. Got it.  Felix said firmly.

Mari: got it, she said nervously

Felix; good he added now let's get to work.

Skip time its already time to go home.

Felix goes first because of family emergency so Mari was waiting for a cab. While waiting a fancy expensive looking car stop infront of her. She look up to see who it was and to her surprise it was Adrien. He got out of the car and walk to Marinette. While he is coming closer she is backing away until she reached the wall and trapped inside of Adrien's arms. Marinette nervously gulp. Adrien know that she is nervous and smirk widely.

Mari; w what arrre  you do oing Mr. Agreste lea ve me. ( She said stuttering)
Adrien: is that how you talk to your husband princess

Mari felt rage rushed inside her body but before she could reply someone grab Adrien's shoulder and punch him hard. It was non other than Felix