Blackmail

Marinette was shocked after knowing that Adrien and her have sex last night. Before she could even move far away from him he immediately pulled her back to his chest.

   Mari couldn't do anything but to lay down since she is so weak after what happened last night.

   Adrien just smirked feeling the victory. Marinette know that Adrien is smirking and just then she realized that Adrien was planning something and for sure it wasn't good.

Adrien: were do you think your going princess, don't you think it's to early to wake up.

Mari: Adrien leave me.

Adrien: and what if I don't

Mari: am warning you Agreste leave my waist right now.

Adrien; nah ah, I don't want to. But I was curious what will you do huh?

Mari: I will kick and punch you.

Adrien: oh really I would love to see you try princess.

    As Adrien said that he let go of her waist and grin evily. Marinette immediately stand up and about to leave to get dress but after seeing Adrien grinning she gets pissed and about to punch Adrien right in the face when suddenly he pulled her arms and pinnied her to the bed.

    They were still naked, so Adrien was brushing his dick to marinette's entrance. Marinette just look at him with shocked expression and try to move out of his grip but he holds her hand so tight that it starting to hurt.

Adrien: you know princess, I really didn't expect you to try and punch me espicially in my handsome face.

Marinette: first of all you are not handsome, second who do you think you are for me not to punch you and third I don't care if I ruined your so called handsome face because you deserve it.

Adrien: wow fiesty baby girl, but I like that. You know I am very hurt that you forgot who I am. He said sarcastically, I am just the one and only ADRIEN AGRESTE, the most richest young CEO, handsome and sexy and love by everyone especially girls. He said proudly.

    Marinette just rolled her eyes before replying you aren't look like one to me.

  After hearing what she said Adrien glared at her and said: well do you want me to prove it to you right now, right here. Just tell me.

  Marinette then replied no need I don't care anyways.

  Adrien: oh really he said as he suddenly entered inside her without her permission.

  Marinette screamed, Adrien just smirked and said so princess what do you think now, do I still not look handsome and sexy to you?

  No, after she said that he started thrusting to her rough and fast. Marinette just moan and cried at the same time because of the pain and pleasure. Adrien didn't stop instead he started going more faster until she passed out. Adrien just look at the unconscious girl beneath him and just chuckle. I didn't know you were that weak princess. He said.

  Adrien: hope you learned your lesson my love that will be your punishment everytime you disobey me. But for now I gotta think a plan on how to eliminate those suitors of yours out of my way. Then we can leave happily ever after.

  Mari was just silently listening to Adrien. She was on a verge of tears thinking of what will happen to the one she loves, what will happen to her daughter.

  Right then Adrien suddenly said; I know you heard me princess and I promise you I will do anything. And you know me what I want, I get and if there is something stopping me from getting it. I just have to get rid of it.

He said closely to her ear which made her spine shiver in fear. Marinette know that Adrien was a man with one word and if he says something he will do it whatever the cost or consequences are.

  Marinette also know that with the ammount of money Adrien have he will get away with everything as if it never happened in the first place.

Marinette is so worried to the people she loves.