Chapter 2 : Can't Help Myself (pt2.)

10:55 a.m MarshCorp Building, Floor 12

"Here's your coffee Dani"Haerin plced the coffee beside Danielle's laptop."Thank you."The girl gave her assistant a sweet smile.

Dug, dug, dug, dug, dug...

Haerin's heart started thumping, her face felt hot. She stared at the girl for a moment and finally went back to reality, she shook her head and quickly ran back to the sofa, trying to calm down her heartbeat.

"She's so pretty" Haerin muttered."Who's pretty?" Danielle paused the movie she was
watching and stared at her flustered assistant.

"Oh! Ah.. No one.."The girl stuttered and looked at her feet."Hmm...are you sure?"Danielle rested her arms on her desk.

"Come here."She added.Haerin nodded and walked towards her boss. She reached her desk and stood infront of Danielle awkwardly.

" Y-yes Dani?"Haerin gulped and got more and more tense by Danielle's stare.Her boss hummed and got off her seat walking towards Haerin's back.

Haerin flinched as she felt a strand of Danielle's hair touch the side of her ear, she immediately turned around and looked up seeing Danielle still staring at her.

Damn did I just notice now that she's this tall?

"Am I that pretty, Ms.Kang?"Haerin's boss smirked and placed her index finger on her chin and raised her head up to face her.

"I...um..."Haerin's voice trailed off, her heart was beating nonstop. Danielle leaned closer to her. Haerin moved back until she hit the glass desk behind her. She looked at the tall girl. fuck she's so pretty.
Haerin closed her eyes as Danielle's face got closer to hers. Seconds later both their lips had touched. Danielle mighty fast broduh.

The kiss felt lustful.Haerin gripped onto the desk. She couldn't resist Danielle's kiss, her lips felt warm, the way her tongue played with hers .skksksksksks

Danielle held Haerin's waist, her hands slowly slithering under her hoodie. The girl flinched as she felt her boss' hands getting closer to her..... you know.Haerin just realized what's about to happen and got back to her senses.Haerin let go of the kiss and let out a soft moan as Danielle raised her bras and played with her breasts."D-Dani.."She tried to push her boss of her but she wouldn't budge.

Danielle leaned her head closer to Haerin's neck and licked it.Haerin let out another moan. Shit, what's happening I can't control my body, it's like it has a mind of its own! I need to stop before-

Danielle smiled at Haerin and gently caressed her nipples. She let out a louder moan as Danielle sucked on it.

Danielle removed her other hand under her hoodie and covered Haerin's mouth.

"Shhh....be a good kitty, and lower down your voice, hm?"Haerin nodded and removed Danielle's hand, covering it on her own."Mhh..D-Dani..stop..we can't-"Danielle pressed her thumb on Haerin's nipples, her voice hitched. What the fuck, why am I enjoying her every touch, we just met.

"You're so sensitive Haerin-ah~..we haven't even gotten that far yet."Danielle chuckled and reached for Haerin's ear, nibbling on it.

"I own you now, got it?"She softly whispered and continued to caress her assistant's breasts.Hearin just nodded repeatedly.

Fuck, what have I gotten myself into, but I have no choice. My mom's hospital bill is like, 20,000,000. I hope he pays atleast 1,000,000 a day for doing.... this with her daughter.

Wehehe this chapter was so hard to make literally, I had to find he right words TT

But anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter<3 I will update for chapter 3 soon!

Tyy for reading this shuitty chapter ksksbjshshsb