Chapter 4 : Sleepover

1:01 a.m Danielle's Room, Marsh Residence

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap

The sounds of Danielle typing on her phone, airconditioner buzzing very soundly you cant even hear if its on,but it is cold, The girl is texting someone.

Thud, Thud, Thud

A knock on the door, Danielle paused and looked at the door, she turned off her phone and rested it on her bed, she tiredly got off bed and dragged her feet to the door.

The girl slowly turned the knob and opened the door slightly, she peeked at the gap of the door and saw two girls with fimiliar figures, a tall one and a slightly short one.

Danielle fully opened the door, the two girls ran towars her and hugged her aggressively.

"Minji?, Hanni?, What are you doing here?"

The two were giggling and pulled of from the hug.

"Oh yeah, Hanni begged me to sleep over at your house-"

"YEAH! Good thing Mr.Tall is still awake!"

Danielle raised a brow and widened her eyes, she realized when Hanni said Mr.Tall she was referring to the old tall man, her father and mouthed 'Ohh..'

"He's still awake?"The girl asked in curiosity.

The two girls looked at eachother and back to Danielle.

"Yep!-"

"We definately did not sneak in and knocked out your butler and tied him in a cha-"

The taller girl covered Hanni's mouth and face palmed.

"Hanni you idiot!"The short girl earned a slap at the back of her head, she groaned in pain and scratched the back of her head.

"Alright alright enough!"Danielle shook both her hands and massaged the top of her nose. "Im gonna get the extra mattress under my bed."She added and went to her bed and bent down.

The two followed and stared at Danielle.
"Ooo~ Dani is rich-rich!"Hanni teased as she looked around the room.
Danielle rolled her eyes and raised up the bed cover, she reached for the mattress under her bed and pulled it out.

"Hold on, im gonna get a cover for this."

"Oki Doki Mo-Dani!"Hanni replied playfully.Danielle hummed and searched for a cover for the mattress.The two girls sat on the floor infront of eachother.

"Oi, Minji!"

Minji turned to her bordely.

"What?", "Dont you think Danielle and I fit together?"Hanni whispered and smirked at her.

Minji's eyes grew big and choked.

"Woah! you ok Minnie??"Hanni panicked and ran behind Minji, patting her back gently.

"Oh...(cough) im fine!"She lied.

Hanni sighed in relief."Anyway, arent we perfect for eachother? hm?."Hanni went back to sit infront of Minji.

"I dont know..how can i know that?"Minji muttered.Hanni tilted her head to the side and stared at Minji.

"Hey, are you ok i-"

"Ay! i found a soft cover!"The two girls turned their head very fast.

"Thats goo-"

"Perfect!!"Yet again she cut off Minji, the girl hung her head.

"Oi, Minji! come on lets all sleep together!"Said Danielle as she covered the mattress and swept it with her hands.Minji stood up and went to her.

"Ya Minnie! come on!"Hanni said and threw herself at the mattress, Danielle jumped in shock and playfully slapped Hanni's shoulder.

"Hanni!"She retorted.

Hanni burst in laughter as Danielle tickled her neck.Minji watched the two and smiled sadly, she felt uneasy seeing them because of what Hanni asked her a second ago.

Minji chuckled awkwardly and sat at the edge of the mattress beside the two, she then laid down and closed her eyes, hoping for a peaceful sleep.

short chapter-