Chapter Eleven

Lorelai - March 26, 2023
"I can not believe you, Ryder". I looked at Ryder in disbelief.

"Is that bitch here?" I asked. I was about to get up but Ryder stopped me.

"I got it, baby". He stood up but before he could make it to the door the bitch busted in our room.

Two weeks ago Kylie was exposed. Since Kole took all the blame for the accident he decided to make a video before he went to jail. He said that Kylie lied about the pregnancy because she was jealous of me and Ryder.

I and Ryder got a small house. It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. A living room and kitchen. And a big yard.

Ryder stood at the end of the bed with an irritated look. "What do you want from now?!" he yelled at her. "You ruined my whole fucking life Kylie. I warned you".

"She ruined my life" she yelled pushing him. "You got her pregnant. This was exposed to be mine".

He sighed. "You need to fucking leave".

"The babies aren't his," I said standing up.

She looked at me in disgust. "She cheated and you are still with her?!".

I stood beside Ryder. "It doesn't matter what I fucking did. You have no right to walk into my home and yell at my fiancée. He hates you. Get the fuck over it" I yelled at her.

Ryder wrapped an arm around me. "Hey, calm down," he told me sternly.

I took a few deep breaths. I snapped my head to the side. I touched my cheek.

"You did not just do that" Ryder muttered. Before I knew it he pushed me on the bed gently and stood in front of Kylie.

"Get the fuck out of my house" he yelled at her. "When I met you were this sweet cheerleader. You were nothing. I made you, Kylie. But you are a cheater, a slut, a killer. You need to leave my fucking house I swear to fucking God you will regret it, okay?! GET THE FUCK OUT".

When he was done he was breathing hard. I stared at him in shock. I knew he would be mad but not this mad. Kylie nodded and ran out with a terrified look.

He took a few moments before he turned to me. He sat on the bed and cupped my face.

"Are you okay?" he whispered.

I nodded. "Are you okay? Why'd you get that mad?".

He scoffed and stood up. "I can't believe you just asked me that".

I raised an eyebrow. "Your mad at me now?!".

"No I'm not mad at you, Lorelai" he yelled. "I'm tired, okay?". I frowned. "You think I'm blind? I watch you. You can't go out without me. You hate being alone. You hide your bump and every time someone asks you if are you okay you freeze or change the subject".

I cleared my throat and stood up. "I have to pick Ry and Dex up" I mumbled walking to the closet.

"Will you stop?!" he shouted. I stopped and turned to him. "Stop pushing me away. We are about to have two kids. We are about to get married Lorelai. I can't help you if you don't let me in".

"Let you in?!" I yelled. "You don't understand what I've been through".

"I don't understand?! Mackenzie was raped".

I scoffed. "Your sister was raped. Not you. I was raped my whole childhood. I have had three miscarriages since I was eleven. Two abortions since I was thirteen. I've been pregnant five times. You can't look at me and say you understand because no one will ever understand the pain I went through in that fucking house. I lost my kids, my mother, my sister, my life in one week. So I'm so sorry that I didn't let you in, okay?! I'm tired of letting people in just for them to hurt me".

He had tears in his eyes. "You don't get to cry" I whispered. "You don't get to". I fell to my knees and sobbed.

he fell to his knees and held me to his chest. "You have to trust me, Rory. You have to believe that I wouldn't hurt you".

"I do but I'm scared" I cried. "When you are not around I feel empty and lost. I can't live without you. I need you with me".

He pulled back and kissed my lips. "You won't lose me, okay?" he whispered. "I'm here to protect you and love you".

"Forever" he whispered. I nodded and hugged him.

- -

March 27, 2023
I looked at my phone to see a notification from the camera system. I clicked on it to see Daniel at the door. I quickly called Ryder.

"Hey, baby. I can't talk right now" he answered breathlessly.

"I know but Daniel is here," I said.

"Your brother?" he asked in a panic.

"Yes, Ryder" I sighed. "Do you want me to call Noah or one of the guys?" I asked.

"No. Lock all the doors with your phone then call Chris, okay? Do not leave that room. I'm on my way". Before I could respond he hung up.

I sighed and locked all the doors on the app before I called Chris.

"Hey, Lorelai" he answered.

"Hey, Chris. Daniel is here and Ryder said he is on the way" I said.

"Okay. Did you lock all the doors?" he asked.

"Yeah". There was a bang outside making me jump.

"Breathe, Lorelai. I'll be there okay. I love you". He hung up.

I stroked my belly. "It's okay, boys" I whispered. "Papá and Tío Chris are on the way. The bad man can't hurt us".

"COME ON LORELAI" Daniel yelled. "OPEN THE DOOR. I'M NOT GONNA HURT YOU AND MY LITTLE NEPHEWS".

I grabbed my phone and texted Ryder.

Rory✨: hurry ry
Ryder: I'm pulling up baby

"I SAID OPEN THE DOOR" Daniel yelled again.

Rory: he's in the house
Ryder✨: HIDE LORELAI

The doors busted open and Daniel smirked. "Hi, dear sister".

He walked up to me and I tried to run but he grabbed me and pushed me to the ground on my back.

- -
"I got real big plans
Hold up, hold up, baby (Take a chance on me)
I got real big plans (Take a chance on me)
Hold up, hold up, baby"
1065 words