GET OUT!

When Lucy said "bro I am so excited wher- ELLI ! CAREFUL !!". Suddenly she bump into someone,
"Watch where you walk ! " stranger said.
" I am The one how should say this u! "Elli replied.
STRNGER POV:
I was walking with my employee when he told me that one of our employees is saying no to returning our money. I was so angry when I got bumped into The smallest thing in The world, It was a woman. I didn't see her, but when I saw her..... SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL~ her eyes were like an ocean in which I wanted to dive in and her lips were plump lik- wait do I LIKE HER?. STRANGER POV ENDED:
Erica said " woow he is Handsome, Sir can u move we are getting late ".
" Yes sir please " Lucy said.
Elli asked " by The way he was handsome don't you think so?.
ELLIANA POV:
I was waking when I bump in The stranger he was 6 feet bro all buff and tall ,all he has forest green eyes and his skin- was rosy his hair were thin dark Brown , Average eyebrows his lips were average better then dry he was amazing. ELLIANA POVE ENDED:
" Umm he is not giving me good vibes " said Emily
We continue walking , we got into some building and start asking people questions about their career, now it was night time it was 9:00 am and our last place we got into The building but The security was not letting us to go in , he start screaming on us he call his boss after some time he come and he was.
It was again that stranger that I bump into. We made eye contact and he let us come in, he introduced himself to us .
" Hi everyone please have a seat , I am Robert Luke, CEO of this company and an apology for that earlier behaviour, so you all come here for a project ? "
" Hi, can I ask you one question... ? " said Lucy.
" Yes sure " he said this while fixing his tie.
" Do you have a girlfriends ? "Lucy said .
He smile a little and an answered " No I don't "
He was continuously making eye contact with me with a smile , and we asked him some questions. Now it was time to go back where we were going when he stopped me " hey ! can you please- " he called me to his side, but I didn't go because our sir was standing there when he asked out loud .
" Hi, can I ask your name? " said Luke.
" No! she is taken " said Emily.
" Bro what did you do ! why didn't tell him her name?? " said Erica .
" He's just not giving me good vibes!"
We walked past The building and he was still looking at us from The window when Emily warned Elli for not talking to him and ignoring him.
" oky oky I will," Elli said .
We got back to the hotel and I went to take a shower but unfortunately I forgot my clothes on The bed. All my roommates were having dinner in the hall so I wrapped a towel around me and got into The room.
" I am just wondering what if someone opens the door , but this can't be possible because our room is on the 10th floor and we have a very weird number plate 222 " I laugh at my own joke, when suddenly someone opens the door .