HENRY WHO !?

I laugh at my own joke, when suddenly someone opens the door .

" Which room has a defect this is impossible tell me The room number ? " said stranger

I ask my worker to come with me and my security.

" Sir it is on the 10th floor and room no. is 222 " employee answered .

STRANGER POV:
I was working in my office when suddenly so many complaints started coming from my hotel so I decided to go and check I got in The hotel, i asked then, The room no.s , i find i open the door when i suddenly saw a women NAKED ! thank god she has a towel on... she started screaming and cursing me ". STRANGER POV ENDED:

" GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE ! GET OUT!! YOU JUNK ! YOU BASTARD " said Elli.

" Oh sorry sorry i am so sorry" as he said while walking out of the room .

" Sir what happened! " Said employees.

"Ah nothing ! Nothing " as he said with a small smirk on his face.

After sometime elli came outside with EXTRA CLOTHES ON, she was embarrassed when suddenly lucy came and asked.

" What happened to you, love, what took you so long? " As Lucy asked this with concern .

"Nothing, just a creepy man suddenly opened the door when I was in a towel freak !".

"What the heck! Who was it?" Lucy said with a scary voice .

ELLI POV:
We walk towards the hall to have dinner and I sit with my friends and suddenly our sir asks for our attention so he can introduce us to someone, then i make eye contact with that creepy man who opens the door then our sir said-

"Girls he is the one who is taking care of our rent please thank him"said sir with excitement.

"OMGGGG HE IS SO HANDSOME!!! " Lucy said while dripping water from her mouth.

"Bro... are you being serious?" Said by Erica.

"Hmmm he got something... I like it! Elli he is good for u- Elli? What happened Elli??". Said by Emily.

"What? Do you know him? " Said by Lucy with consent .

"He- he is the o-one who opened the door.." Elli said while getting scared .

"What door?"said Erica .

"Which door?" Said by Emily .

Lucy whispers in their ear , telling them what just happened.

I looked towards him but HE WAS ALREADY LOOKING AT ME WITH SMIRK ON HIS FACE!.

"I- i have to go to the washroom" Elli said with a shivering voice.

I was going when someone held my hand.
It was Luke.

"Hi.. where are you going? Let's have dinner together" Said by Luck.

"U- yeah.. yeah sure bu-" said Elli.

"Oh just come... here sit here..." said Luck.

There was a weird tension between us two in the whole dinner he was looking at me and asking my sir about me, and here Luck was trying to have a conversation with me.

LUCK POV:
I am having dinner with my enemy yes u hear me right, my enemy called me for dinner because it was related to our business, Yeah, I work with my enemy and almost every project we share, When I was there i saw that women again, she was running from the table when i got her, she look kind of scare so i decided to give her company but she keep looking at him! , I don't like that i try to have a conversation and ask her whats her name is, but she was uncomfortable so i put my hand on her shoulder and asked her . LUCK POV END"

"Are you feeling uncomfortable or Is there something u need?"Said Luck.

"No.. nothing much" said Ellis while passing him a small smile.

"So can i know your name or should i call u my-" said Luck with a smirk.

"Oh! I am Elliana , u can call me Elli.."said Elli.

"U have such a beautiful name ms. Elli...." Said by Luck , he gives her a comfort smile and continues eating.

After dinner all the girls have a gossip section, they talked about that creepy man .

"By the way that handsome name is Henry... sir was talking to the employee for him so i just put my ears in his hands" said Lucy.

"He was nice" said Emily.

"Hah? What??" Said lucy with a question mark on her face.

"You did a good job but now you should take your ears back from him... CAN'T YOU HEAR ME!???" Said by Emily.

Suddenly someone knocks on the door,

"Girls be ready Tomorrow we are going to have some fun so please sleep early" said sir.

" OKY!!! " they all say.

ELLI POV:
It's morning time we went to play snooker Everyone had a good time, when my eyes met with him-.