"WHO SEND YOU HERE !? "

It's morning time we have to leave today but because of the accident all roads were blocked ,we can't leave. So we decided to stay at a hotel and explore more because it was huge . We went to the garden and it was full of flowers. There were so many couples and there was a meeting also going on . Four handsome men were sitting there and we went close to them it was Luke , Henry and their secretary. Henry saw me coming towards him he said.

"Good morning maam, what are you doing here?" Said Henry.

"Today you all were going to leave for dorm right!? What happened?" Said Luke.

"Yes... Because of the accident, we can't go. btw how do you know ?"Asked Elli.

"I asked your sir about it . If you are not going anywhere , lets just hang out then?" Said Luke.

"Yess sure!!" Said lucy.

"Oky so lets go to my yacht then , i will show you all" said Henry .

They all got ready , we went downstairs and there was a huge car, waiting for us.

"Come on , let's go " said Luke.

We went to the destination, now we are getting on the yacht, it was quite far from the board on which i was standing, my all friends went on it but i can't because of my dress, Luke offered me his hand and i got on. There were some workers there, we had a little lunch. I was just admiring the view but someone was taking glances of me again and again , I looked on my right side but there was no one then again I felt eyes on me on my left side, I looked at it and there was someone but suddenly hide it i thought it might be an worker i ignored it , I go to the main room , where all the control machines were there, Suddenly i hear clicking sound like someone is taking pictures of me , i got scared and come out of it . I got bumped into Luke, He looked at me and asked .

"What happened Elli !??" Asked Luke .

"There is someone in there i heard something" said Elli While getting scared.

When Henry heard me, Luke got in the room and there was no one to come out and asked me where i saw him suddenly someone ran from Henry's back , i pointed at him . Henry grabbed him from his collar and asked him in a very angry way that he was going to tear him into pieces .He had a camera with him, Henry checked it out and it was all my pics Henry didn't show us anything and just started punching on his face . we tried to stop him but he was out of control , luke tried to hold him, but Henry grabbed that men and threw him in the cold water.

" tell me the name who sent you !?".
Asked Henry.

"Wait !- let me- ! tell you its h-".
said stranger while drowning.

"Shut the fuck up!, I will make sure that you will end up in prison!".
Said luke with anger .

"Can you both please calm down, and get him so we can send him into the jail, or are you planning to go there ,after killing him?". Said Emily.

They get him on the yatch , Henry get to make a call so he got in the room (in the yatch) . We are about to go when i saw that person talking to the Luke, and suddenly he said.

"Never ever tried to do that again, SPECIALLY with Elli am gonna kill you!". Said Luke.

"Oh my god he is protective over you". Said Erica, with a teasing smile.

We went back to our hotel i was feeling so low after that scene, everyone was asking about my health and i was not in my senses, i thought maybe because it was the yacht movement, i got to my room so I could take a shower, but my suitcase was opened. I asked my friends if they had taken anything from it but they didn't, Maybe I am the one who didn't close it , i took my clothes and went to take a shower . I was taking a healthy refreshing shower , when my roommate went downstairs to have dinner, i heard Lucy entering in room. I forgot my towel on the bed i ask her to get me , she knocked on the bathroom door and hend me towel but it.. was not... Lucy-.