SUGAR!

It- was not- Lucy...

It was Henry! I got shocked and screamed, i told him to get out but he was all calm and trying to make me calm.

"Oh calm down maam , I am not doing anything, i just came here to give you a towel". Said by Henry .

"How did you get in? " Elli asked while getting scared.

"Maam you forgot to turn off the gas , the whole corridor is smelling "Henry said .

"BUT HOW DID YOU GET IN!??" Elli yelled it.

"Love... I own this hotel, i have the keys to it ". Said Henry.

I came out with a towel , and I told him to leave, he was about to go when my foot slipped in the bathroom , i screamed with a pain in my lower back , It's embarrassing i can't just slip in front of a man , he ran towards me and helped me thank god 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅.

"Why you always in a towel ?".
Henry asked me while teasing me.

"Shut up! It hurts!" . Elli said in pain.

He picked me up in a bridal style and put me on bed, he scolded me for not closing the door of the room , i asked him how long he had been here, because i heard someone coming into my room before him.

"I just came here ,and u were asking lucy for an towel" Henry said.

"What you mean i heard someone " Elli said with worried eyes.

"If you allow me , can i check your room?" Henry asked.

"Yes sure... I am scared " Elli whispered .

Henry started checking my room but there was no one , so after sometime he came close to me and asked me , maam you should change your clothes, otherwise you will catch a cold, after listening to this i suddenly sneezed like how!??, He got up and got into my closet , the asked me if i need some medicine but i said no, he asked me ,let me get you something casual to wear , he got me my night suit, i wear them, and he leave. I was not feeling hungry so i decided to sleep, I was in my deep sleep when i woke up because of the pain , i was regarding that why i didn't make medicine from him?, i was still feeling dizzy, i feel like someone is behind me on the bed , i look behind.... ,
There were huge men sleeping with me, I screamed so loud , he got up slowly like he knew this would happen, the way he was sitting slowly , he was getting more big in size , i grabbed my mouth to shut me up and he Said something in a deep, thick voice..., I heared that voice somewhere, he said.

"Shhhhh... My sugar..." He said.

"Please- leave me_! "Elli said with an scared voice.

His other hand was in my hair, he was playing with it and then he moved, his hand from my hair to my face and to my neck, i pushed him but nothing happened because he was stronger then me, i tried again to puch him with my leg , his grip from my mouth and neck get little lose , i run from him to the door, he come towards me , He almost threw me on the bed and locked the door.

"what u r trying to do!".

"Please wait, my little sugar, i will give you all the answers".

he pulled me by my arm and pinned me against the door. He chuckled. "I owe you" He leaned in closer. I tried my best to get out of his grip but he's so so strong.

"Stop struggling cuz now you have to do, whatever I tell you to".

he paused and took a quick scan of my face.

"You...have to give it to me"

I'm so scared. What is he asking for? Money? I'm alr-

"I want you... To be my wife "

I looked at him with my mouth open.

"Fxck you" I said.

"Yes, Fxck me... But after our marriage if you want now we can... Sugar... ".

"Please! Leave me !!!!"

"Uk. What i love in you? Your everything! special...ur innocence".

He said in his deep raspy voice "sugar, ik you are not innocent. I know what type of spicy books you read"

and not giving me time to process, he locked my hands behind, he was about to kiss my neck , i was crying and asking for help, when my roommate came.

"Elli are you okyy!?????"
My friends asked.

They tried to open the door , when Henry came and without asking any questions, he started opening the door, he left me and got out of the window, my knees were weak, i can't stand on them anymore , when i fall on the ground, Henry entered in the room all worried and my friends, they all asked me if i am oky and what happened!, Henry take me in his hand and pick me up, he put me on the bed again but i was to scared to got on it ,i was traumatized about what happened before, i denies to come down from his arm , my friends hug me from behind to confort me , they asked again and i tell me everything while crying. Henry was out of his mind , he was just keeping his anger calm because i was crying , he gave me water and asked for permission so he could find ,who the fuck he was. After sometime he come to my room again and i asked me if i saw something in him i told him i can't see his face because he was wearing all back mask but he have scorpio tattoo on his neck.

Henry got so shocked,and asked me some more details, i was so scared that i could hardly speak to he comfort me l, lucy asked how he going to find the men, because anybody can have scorpio tattoo, we can't blame him!?.

We can't sleep all night , i was not feeling low i was feeling lower!!, i was so weak in the morning, and unfortunately our bus again and again getting cancelled because of some reasons, that i can't even leave , i woke up at lunch time , i can't even sit on my own my health was so bad, when i again feel someone on my back, i look my phone to throw on him, i look at my left it was-.