TWO.

It's been a week already since Lisa has met with that pretty girl. She goes to spend time with Jennie literally every day. Lisa thought she can't spend a single day in this wood but after meeting with the girl, she feels like moving into the woods was the best thing that happened to her.

You might call this obsession, but she can't stop thinking about Jennie not even for a seconds. She thinks about the girl when she's eating, she thinks about the girl when she's showering, she thinks about the girl even when she's watching TV with her little sister, she thinks about her when she's sleeping, and she thinks about her every. single. time.

Lisa always wear a stupid smile on her face that sometimes her mother gets concerned about. Chitthip sometimes thinks if her daughter is going crazy by the sudden change of her lifestyle from living around a crowded place to moving into the silent woods, but she's glad that her daughter's at least happy. Yes, she was surprised when the first day they moved in here and she forced Lisa to go outside and after when she came back home, there was a huge grin on her face. She was surprised by how happy her first born looked after coming back from her little tour to the woods.

She even asked Lisa if she met with someone and how was the tour. The younger answered with sparkling eyes that she met a really pretty girl who has a beautiful garden of flowers and they are hopefully slowly becoming friends.

Chitthip was happy that her daughter at least found a company though she doubts it was just a company by how she literally swooned over the pretty girl. But as long as Lisa is happy, she doesn't have any problem with who she meets with.

As said earlier, it's been a week now and Lisa and Jennie have become much closer, closer than normal friends should be.

Lisa also got to know a lot about Jennie. The latter grew up here with only her father because her mother had died with heart conditions. Her father never allowed her to visit the city so she only grew up with the birds, animals, and the woods. From her childhood, the birds and the animals were her friends, but she never liked how dark the woods are so she decided to grow a flower garden and since then, it became her hobby.

Lisa always visits Jennie after breakfast or lunch and comes home when the forest actually becomes dark after the sunset. You're maybe wondering what even they do the whole day? Because they are into woods, there's nothing special to do here.

Well, she doesn't need anything fun to do with Jennie because as long as she's with her, she can promise she'll never feel bored in a zillion years. She's just so obsessed with the way Jennie speaks with her sweet honey-like voice. The way she rolls her eyes, the way she moves her hands, the way she walks, the way she talks, and the way she plants her flowers. Everything about her is so delicate and beautiful.

Her mannerisms have already driven Lisa crazy since day one.

And not to mention how Lisa always showers Jennie with compliments. Like calling her beautiful, pretty, prettiest flower, her very own Azalea flower and what not. First, Lisa used to compliment Jennie because she couldn't stop herself from doing so because she felt like the older deserves to be get complimented, appreciated. But now, she compliments Jennie because she loves how the pretty girl's freckled-covered cheeks flushed into a pink hue when the younger compliments her ㅡ and also is the reason why she calls her Azalea.

Don't get Lisa wrong, the compliments are still genuine, but the reason has changed from serious to teasing the older and make her flustered because she likes it when Jennie gets all shy and flushed by her compliments.