EPILOGUE.

"Who is Jennie?"

"My girlfriend."

"When did you both first meet?"

"A month ago."

"And why do you think she's still alive?"

Lisa looks up, her eyes that are covered with heavy dark circles made contact with the doctor. "She was never alive." she let out in an airy tone.

The doctor nodded his head and wrote down every information he got from the patient into the file.

After the night, Chitthip didn't wait for another day as she made an appointment with a psychiatrist and bring Lisa here to start her treatment because apparently, she thinks Jennie's death made a horrible effect on her daughter's head which is the reason she's been babbling things that don't even make sense.

"Alright, you stay here. I need to talk with your mother," the doctor said, but before he could stand up, he was stopped by a dark chuckle that left through Lisa's lips.

"She will tell you my words don't make any sense. Because she doesn't believe me." Lisa said as her dried chapped lips stretch into a slight smirk.

The doctor stared down at her for a few seconds with creased brows before he decided to not say anything and leave the room to talk with Mrs. Manoban.

"So, what's the matter with her claiming that her girlfriend was never alive?" The doctor asked as soon as he stepped out of the room. Chitthip was standing outside the room and was watching the conversation through the glass window.

She averted her eyes from Lisa who was sitting still on the chair while staring at nothing but the white walls around her. "That's the reason I brought her to you, doc. Ever since Jennie died, she always says that her girlfriend was never alive in the first place," She explained while looking up at the doctor with her worried eyes.

"Did you attend her girlfriend's funeral?" The doctor asked out of curiosity.

"I didn't even meet her girlfriend before, I had no idea about their relationship, and when Lisa didn't urge me to go to her funeral. I thought it was already done," She clarified with creased brows.

The doctor looks down at her with a suspicious gaze after hearing this, "What? So you're telling me you didn't even know about her girlfriend's existence?"

"I knew that Lisa meets with someone, but I never saw her. We just moved in here from the city. I was happy that my daughter found someone to spend her time with so I didn't really pay that much attention," she exclaimed, but then something clicked in her mind.

"Actually doc, when for the first time Lisa ran away from our house, I found my daughter at her said girlfriend's house front porch because she spent the whole night there. But what weirded me out was the place... The place was really dirty and old. Like no one has lived there for years. I didn't even find anyone related to Jennie there. The house was completely empty." She sighs, "That time, a question just popped into my mind which scared me to the core and that is; did this Jennie really even exist in the first place? Because looking at the house... I don't really think anyone has ever spent a day there for at least a few years." Chitthip continued with confusion lacing through her orbs.

The doctor let out a hum after hearing the story. "Mrs. Manoban, did Lisa have any mental issues before? Like schizophrenia or something?" he asked just to clarify before researching further about the case.