THREE.

"Jennie?"

"Hmm?" The said girl responded. They were currently sitting over the porch of Jennie's house while the sun is going down. The older sits while bringing her knees close to her chest, chin placed over her forearm, and eyes gently shut.

"It's been almost a month already. When is your dad coming from the city?" Lisa asked in a soft tone. Her question seems to take Jennie's interest and the brunette snapped her eyes open, almost wide like she got reminded of something horrible.

"It's been almost a month?" she asked, tone void of emotions.

"Yeah," Lisa replied but it came out almost like a question.

Jennie bites her lower lip and looks down. Her pretty face that always glows and a smile always plays over her lips is now replaced with a gloomy aura and upset feature.

"What happened?" Lisa asked at seeing the sudden change of mood. Then something clicked in her mind, "Ah, now I get it. Your dad doesn't like the idea of you getting along with the people from the city. Are you afraid he's going to separate us?" Lisa asked as she leans closer to Jennie and wrapped her arms around the older's frame.

Jennie bites her lower lip again and nodded slightly. There was a small pause before she raised her head and looks at Lisa, "After four days, it's the end of the month. Can you please not come that day?" Jennie requested, her lips naturally forming into an upset pout and feline eyes gazing up at Lisa with expectation.

Lisa sighed and nodded her head in understatement, "But you're going to talk with your father about us, right? Or do you want me toㅡ" she was cut off when Jennie suddenly pecked her lips. "I will try." she said after pulling away.

The younger smiled and lean forward to kiss the older which Jennie gladly accepted and kissed back.

"I love you." Lisa said between the kiss. The brunette got a little excited there and gripped the back of the the latter's hair and deepen the kiss. Lisa understood what Jennie wants ㅡ so she sneaked her arm under the older's legs and picks her up in bridal style while still kissing as she made her way into the house, heading to Jennie's bedroom.

××××

"Pretty petal, can I ask you something?" Lisa asked Jennie who was laying over her naked chest. Both of them were laying under the sheets after their little intense session, naked, as Jennie placed her cheeks against Lisa's chest and ear right over her heart ㅡ with the radio playing the intro of 'Fly Me to The Moon' By Frank Sinatra in 45% volume.

Lisa has noticed that after sex ㅡ Jennie always places her ears over her heart and listens to her heartbeat. It makes her smile, a different kind of smile that she can't explain.

"Hmm, sure you can," Jennie permitted.

"You always live here all alone. Don't you get scared? I meanㅡ the woods looks quite nice at day, but at night, everything falls so silent and dark. Don't you get scared?" Lisa asked as she stares outside the window where the dark woods gazing back at her that can send shivers down to anybody.

Jennie giggled and raised her head. She placed her chin over Lisa's chest and gaze up at her. "Do you always forget that I literally got born here, grew up here? Nothing scares me here because everything is so familiar to me now," she answered in a gentle tone that Lisa grew to love more than any of her favorite songs.

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars

"Yeah, but still..." Lisa trailed off.

"I can understand. It's hard to accept it for you because you grew up in a crowded place. But trust me, nothing scares me anymore," Jennie said with a smile, her fingers softly running over Lisa's lips. The brunette scoot back her hand with a gasp and wide eyes when the younger tried to bite it.

Let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars

"Hey!" Jennie squealed and slapped the latter's chest for scaring her.

In other words: hold my hand

"Nothing scares me anymore, huh?" Lisa mocked Jennie while holding her hands and flipped her over. She removed the sheets from their body and pulled the older closer to her in a spooning position. Jennie moaned when the ravenette bites her ear lob and slowly inserted her shaft inside the older and started to thrust inside while hugging Jennie from behind in a spooning position.

In other words: baby, kiss me

Lisa kisses her ㅡ Jennie arched her back and shoved herself more towards her, so that the younger can go deeper into her. She flutters her eyes shut at the blooming pleasure and places one of her hands over Lisa's hair and the other over the younger's arm that is massaging her boobs right now.

And so their night goes with soft moans and whimpers along with the warmth of their body.

In other words: please, be true
In other words, in other words: I love you