CHAPTER 2

Yn pov..
''ugh...no...'' I woke up from my sleep.

God!..why do you always make me dream about my past...

I looked at clock and it's still midnight... i was breathing heavily.
I took my water bottle and emptied the whole content. I'm done with my past..And fuck!!..this is nightmare make me cry every night.

I just took my pillow and opened the next room door. I saw yoongi oppa sleeping peacefully. I went near him and slid myself inside his blanket.
I'm sure he got to know that it's me. So he turned back and saw some tears which glistened due to moon light.

A/n pov...

He brushed brushed baby hair back from her forehead. "I'm sorry". He said after making sure that she is completely asleep. He glanced at her for a long time and went back to sleep.

Author pov.
You guys want to know what happened.....so yah..she came back to korea after the small get-together party which was just the next day after that incident, she didn't even informed anyone there that she is leaving.

She blocked and deleted jake's number and the way he cheated on her broke her completely that she stopped smiling heartedly. She blocked him in all social media accounts. Obviously because it was her true first love and just broke in seconds. Now fake smiling was her another hobby.

After coming back to korea she was selected in one of the best top hospital as Junior Gynaecologist surgen on her study ranking.
It was still only 2 days since she came back.
Her family members were very happy to see their Princess successful in her Currier.

But....she was not fully happy. She felt happy just after seeing the new born babies dilevered by her oer her senior's hands. Although she has been taught about delivering a complicated case where it's difficult to dilever babies in USA, but she has been surrounded by bitchy seniors in korea. Everyone is jealous of her, being junior surgeon at this young age. So people superioring her gave her too many files of delivery complicated cases. And she always thought that keeping herself busy in hospital is best way to forget about her past. In this mind set she stared over time work.

She spent her 14 - 15 hours in hospital.Her family don't know why she is doing this as she never said it out what happened there. When they got to know that she wants to come back they were happy to see you...and y/n was happy too but this y/n was totally canged.

Her parents thought to ask but yoongi said 'not to worry and no need to interfere as now she is mature enough to deal with things.'

Next day, late night.
(still A/n pov)
Yn came back from work which was fully tiering making her to sleep on her office table and guess what..she got nightmare
...again..which made her to cry for minutes. she wiped her tears,, she was feeling little hot so she removed a button of her shirt ,,took her over coat and left to home.(A/n: y/n you are looking so hott..
y/n: oh com on.. im born fire.. its obvious to look hot.)

)