Chapter 15

Nothing to do with the chapter I just thought she looked like a lil god up there. Her and her thumbs(yes she has thumbs, she's one of those breeds that has thumbs. forget what it's called lol) will reign supreme! Molly ain't supposed to be on the trucks but she looked happy up there. She was let off the hook this time XD

Anyways enjoy the chapter!

"What am I gonna do?"

"Tell him."

"Yeah okay, it's not like you guys are on the verge of reviving your homeworld right now. He's busy!" Koda sung her arms in the air and let them fall to her side, "Just gonna waltz up to him saying 'oh yeah by the way we have part of a Sparkbond!' Gahh, I just need to think on this,"

Ratchet nodded and exited the room. Koda turned back to her work. Grabbing her headphones and blasting the music as she went back to work. Carefully fixing the wires in her Jaegers shoulder.

(Small time skipperdo)

"Okay...now just to put you...Dammit!" Koda hit her fist on the Cybertronian alloy as she dropped a few wires. Her headphones lay broken on the ground. Along with a few other tools, "Just work for me. Please..."

There was a small knock on Koda's door.

A heavy sigh escaped the young woman, "Come in."

The door opened with a small creek. Koda peeked over the Jaegers shoulder to be met with a pair of azure optics. They looked at each other, it felt like five minutes when really it was just around ten seconds. Koda slid back down to her small ledge where she was working.

The sound of pedesteps came around to Koda.

"Why are there tools on the floor Koda?"

"I kept dropping things."

"Why is that?"

"Because I can't focus, Optimus! This should be easy. I shoulda been done this an hour ago, but I can't focus on anything..." Koda replied. She tensed up but relaxed as she felt her Primes digit rubbing her back gently. A small laugh escaped her as she felt Optimus trying to calm her down, "Can you stop doing that?"

"Doing what?" Optimus asked innocently.

"You know what Peterbilt. You know you made me think I was going crazy," Koda turned around to look at the Prime. He had a teasing look in his optics.

"Oh but my dear I didn't mean to make you think that way," The red and blue mech smirked. But it quickly disappeared, "Is that what has been bugging you?"

"A bit. I didn't know if you knew, but why wouldn't you not know? Then I didn't know if you would be mad. And then the thing happened when I touched the Star Saber and I don't know why that happened. And I could just really go for a drink right now," Optimus offered Koda his servo and she jumped on. Then realized how much of a space she had. It was only like two feet big. She knelt down on her knees and began working again.

"I would never be mad at you Koda, for anything. And we can get some high grade afterwards, if that is what you would like."

Koda only nodded as she had a pair of pliers in her mouth while she worked on fixing two wires together. A moment later she replied, "I don't need it. And besides everything is probably going crazy since you guys are close to finding the last Omega Key."

"But you are also important too, Little Bear."

Koda shook her head, "Mhm..."

Then Optimus slowly pulled Koda away from the Jaeger.

"Hey! I was still working."

"You're taking the night off," Optimus told her and gently set her tools on Jaeger's shoulder. Koda sat in his palm as they walked out to the main area.