Epilogue

Badda bing badda boom...the last part of this book is here, I'll inform you when book 2 has started (if you're curious about it and all)

~

It was a dark night, the wind was cold. Three Cybertronians were out searching across the Arctic. Their red beady optics scanned across the land.

"we've been out here for hours," One bot wined.

"Shut up and keep searching! He's gotta be out here somewhere," The second bot growled. He pointed a blaster at the first bot, who's optics widened and he went back to work.

"Question: What if this bot is dead?" Soundwave asked. He hadn't wished to be apart of this anymore. Or even be a part of the Decepticons, there was no point anymore. All the Communications Officer wanted to do was make peace. And for that to happen he had to find the Autobots. But he was stuck here on earth searching for Shockwaves great Decepticon.

"You should know as well as I that this bot doesn't go down easily Soundwave," Starscream stated. He didn't want to be here either, but it was cold. Already he had complained thirty four times in the past three hours.

"Statement: True," Soundwave nodded. Something in his visor went off and he paused to look at it. Looking around quickly he saw his chance, no one was looking as they were deep in snow. Suddenly the now former Decepticon transformed and took off. He would catch up with the Autobots and make peace. And warn them of the danger to come...

"What the-" The bot gasped when he heard Soundwave take off.

"Traitor!" Starcream shouted.

"At ease Starscream we must focus on finding our lost Decepticon."

The seeker scoffed but continued looking, "And who might that be? I've only heard of him through the fights in Kaon. Soundwave met him a few times when he and Megatron had meetings."

The bot looked at Starscream and pointed east. A dark frozen figure lay in the distance.

"Tarn..."

~~~

I couldn't wait!! I want to start the second book NOW XD

Hope you've enjoyed this book! I've loved writing it and I hope you'll enjoy a few of the characters that I bring into the next book. Also Tarn will be written differently and he is based on his IDW design. Tried to give a little bit of that during the Darkmount fight when the figure with the tracks on his shoulders was in place of the Predacon.
Anywho ima start writing lol.

Love ya🩵
-brook