CH 3 : Lunch

Leon was sure, that despite how much shitty his predecessor was, Lee Yun-jae who was now occupying this body,

Won't get the bad karma of the original.

Why should he?

R-Right?

"Ah! Ottoke?!"

If I ever meet him, I will make sure to throw all the wine bottles that he has hidden!

As Leon was contemplating all his life decisions while taking big gulps of the still not so empty wine bottle,

"Your highness"

Leon visibily 'flinched' as he heard his butler Vex calling him from behind.

Are all Butlers like that? Silently coming and going however, whenever?

"Yes,Vex?"

"Your highness it's Dex"

"Heh?"

"Vex is sleeping"

Leon who was already very confused, turned his head slowly towards the familiar voice.

Just like a character in a horrer film, he looked back without thinking much.

There,

Leon saw Vex who had a big smile on his face which did not reach his eyes.

*B-dum*

Leon's heart skipped a beat as he looked at his Butler.

Are they twins?

Surely they are twins.

Thinking that his Butler Vex has a twin brother named Dex, Leon breathed a sigh of relief.

"So, you are Dex?"

"Yes your highness" Dex answered without his smile getting diminished in the slightest.

"Is Vex alright?"

Leon asked in concern. Since in his memory Vex has only started working as his butler the previous year, he doesn't know that much about him and also the fact that he had a twin.

Not like the og!Leon cared much for his subordinates.

"Yes your highness, I saw him go to sleep myself"

"I see.."

Dex looked at the Cursed Prince he was serving. He had heard many rumours surrounding the fourth prince of Roan Kingdom.

But unlike the rumours, the young prince looked and acted completely different.

Before they came to serve under the prince, they heard that he was a total trash.

That he won't hesitate to throw bottles at the slightest mistake and don't like uncleaned Spaces.

"Your highness, the food is ready"

"Alright, thanks"

Dex was sure, the master he served is not the one from the gossips and rumours.

______________________
_____________

Leon who was now seated at the dining table was delighted by the aroma that came with the dishes served.

While the Third Prince who was seated in front of him looked at the man standing behind him from time to time.

Dex who was aware of his gaze smiled slightly at him.

*Drop*

The Third Prince who saw the Butler smile dropped his spoon accidentally.

Scary Bustard

He really don't want to remember what happened in the hallway after Leon walked away from them.

He then looked at the oblivious fool who was eating his food as if drinking water.

I hope he chokes

*C-Cough*

Leon who was eating with relish suddenly choked on his food.

"Your highness! Here drink some water"

Dex who was standing close to Leon handed him a glass of water while rubbing his back.

*Cough*

"Thanks"

He accidentally swallowed a big chunk of steak he was eating. Was someone talking shit about him?

"Is the steak good brother?"

The Third Prince who suddenly got his wish fulfilled asked with enthusiasm.

"Ofcourse, it's cooked very finely" Leon spoke his honest thoughts.

The Third Prince was again astonished. The one thing or fact he knew about his trash brother was that he absolutely hated steaks.

He then looked at the butler standing behind and then again at his trash brother.

Another Scary Bastard.

The Third Prince got goosebumps just thinking about the possibility of both being the same.

First his butler and now..

"What's wrong brother? Is the food not to your liking?"

Leon asked with a frown on his face.

As realisation hit him, the third prince said,

"I am done eating"

He stood up in a hurry and left with wide steps.

Leon was flabbergasted as he saw the third prince leaving in a hurry.

Looks like he really doesn't like me,

Not that it matters much though..

"Dex"

"Yes your highness?"

"Send a letter to the main palace, tell them of my arrival"

It is time, to meet the main caste.