CH 9 : A glimpse of Past

The Rose Palace was in uproar, all the servants of the palace were either in a good mood or in a very very good mood.

Finally after so many years of longing and waiting, their Prince, his highness that is an eclipse on the sun like Royal Family...

Is invited by none other than his father, the king of the Roan Kingdom to celebrate his 50th birthday.

They all are happy that he is going away for a while and hence can be free from his temper tantrums.

The servants in the Rose Palace does not think highly of the trash Prince at all,

And why would they?

Few weeks ago, when Joel( a servant who is very popular between the servants and the next in line candidate for the butler for the second prince) was serving tea and snacks to the prince, was cursed so much that he fled from the scene while crying.

The reason for as to why he was cursed at?

-that doesn't matter..

What matters is! That someone who is the apple of the eye of all the servants was cursed badly that he cried.

And from then on all kinds of rumours started to go around and the servants started to hate the prince for his immature behaviour.

If any new servant was to come, they would soon become a part of their hate group after knowing about his cruel deeds.

Thanks to all of this, no one likes to or wants to take up a job be it cleaning, cooking or looking after the needs of the prince even after knowing that they will be paid with high amounts.

But some of the old workers who was working from the time that the prince was a baby are a bit more understanding and know how to adjust around him.

He wasn't always like this, they may still have some sympathy left for the poor prince.

They could only hope that he might come to a realisation of his own and move on afterall going from a phase from a teenager to an adult is hard for everyone.

So, they are relieved that the King is giving attention to the Fourth Prince.

And while the servants were moving here and there in excitement, there was someone who was pulling his hair in frustration.

Who else, it was him,

Leon.

His stomach has started to hurt while thinking about the upcoming event not to mention he didn't get any sleep the day before.

The Main event will be starting soon. And what else? He was nervous as hell! Who wouldn't be?

He would be meeting the protagonists and thinking about them is making his stomach churn,

On one side he was so nervous that his stomach hurt while on the other hand he was so excited that he was getting the jingles, the butterflys.

For the hundredth time he looked himself in the full body mirror, making sure that his clothes didn't look out of place.

For today's special event, he was wearing a luxurious black shirt having an intricate design on it's side with a black coat with it's collar decorated with red fur and thankfully a normal black pant as normal it could get for a king's son. The coat was also made using mana stones which keeps the user's body cool in hot weather and warm for cold days.

His red eyes looked extremely enchanting with his hair being parted and turned upwards to show a side of his clean forehead.

All in all, he looked someone from a fantasy world unlike his previous common self as Lee Yun-jae.