CH 1 : Here Comes The Intro!

The day was just like any other day in the Roan Kingdom of the Western Continent.

Everyone woke up at the usual time, some eat breakfast and some started their usual work on time.

But,

In the Royal centre at the Rose Palace of the Roan Kingdom,

There was this tense atmosphere, where all the workers of the palace were seen either running to the kitchen, or to clean every single corner of the palace so that not a single speck of dust could be seen with the eyes and felt between the fingers.

This hustle- bustle was not because it was someone's birthday or any festival.

It was because a certain someone was coming back from a vacation.

And that certain someone,

Absolutely!

Hated!

Uncleaned Spaces!

Those who were new to the job at the Rose Palace were flabbergasted at the attitude of their Sunbaes.

They only accepted work at the infamous Rose Palace because they thought that they won't have to do any work.

But never in their dreams could they have known what they would be encountering by coming here.

*Tap*Tap*

At the sound of those footsteps in the hallway, all kinds of noise paused, as if a wave has come through, all work halted.

Those who were cleaning the paintings in the hallway stopped working at the sudden coming of the sound of footsteps.

A young man with black hair and red eyes entered in the site of all those standing at the sides.

The man was wearing a black shirt while showing his chest, black trousers and black shoes. While the clothes looked simple, the material from which they were made screamed !expensive!

All was normal until a worker saw the green bottle in the hands of the young man who turned 20 this year.

The worker knew,

That Do Not Disturb mode of the young man was on,

This young man who looked like a typical thug was non other than Lee Yun-jaeor Leon Crossman, the rumoured trash of the Royal Family.

And the man following like a flustered kitten behind him was non other than his only butler, Vex.

Vex was highly doubtful when the young fourth prince told him that he would only have a sip of the wine when they stopped by an inn.

Who would have thought that a sip of his is comparable to chugging down a whole bottle?

"Y-Your highness! Please g-give that  bottle to me!"

And now he was totally flustered and anxious to take the bottle back from him.

Lee Yun-jae or now called the Fourth Prince Leon was absolutely not giving him back his only source of relief to his butler.

Why should he?

After knowing what kind of world he travelled to and knowing what will happen to the world he came to?

How can he?!

He was absolutely not giving it back, he needs it to get his mind straight.

He felt like crying when he found that he transmigrated into one of his favourite novel, the Trash of the Count's Family.

He moved his left hand that was holding the wine bottle to dodge the incoming snatch from his butler.

"Y-Your Highness!!"

Vex stumbled as the prince moved to the side.

"Oh? If it isn't the trash brother of mine?"

A shrill and annoying voice sounded from the end of the corridor.

Vex who only now got safely back on his feet flinched after watching The Third prince making his way towards his master.

And Leon who was holding the wine bottle tightly before held it even tightly and closer in his arms to get a sense of comfort.