All Hail Gar Saxon

"Frank Castle or as known in the media as the Punisher. You strike fear into the hearts of criminals but that attribute means nothing to Mandalorians. You will be the tool I need to make sure all the Houses and Clans of Mandalore yeild to my rule." Gar Saxon said

"So you're the dog with the biggest bite. At the end of the day Saxon you're still a dog and the Emperor is holding the leash." Frank insulted

"I'm the Emperor's right hand! We couldn't trust you after you assaulted the Agent in Kandahar. So your family paid the price. I was the one who fired that shot on the Agent's orders the day your family was at the carousel."

"It was you. You're the one who killed my family. All to make money off of selling spice? I'm gonna gut you like a fish do you hear me! You're gonna to regret the day you confessed to murdering my family!"

"Actually I have other plans. The famous vigilante known as the Punisher will be the proof that my rule as Imperial Viceroy of Mandalore is not to be questioned."

Gar Saxon shot a three cord strand from his vambrace that wrapped itself around Frank. Two Imperial Supercommandos grabbed the unconcious Micro and Madani and together they flew towards the home of Countess Ursa.

****

"Why did you bail me out?" Lewis asked

Curtis sighed and replied, "I know you. You're not a Rebel collaborator or a sympathizer. You're not a threat or a terrorist. You were fooled by O'Connor. He organized this big rally to preach this truth of his but as soon as Stormtroopers showed up he was nowhere to be found."

"O'Connor understands me but you don't. You think you do but you don't."

"Lewis I do get you. I've been by your side every step of the way. Let me help you." Curtis pleaded

"That's hyperspit and you know it. You stabbed me in the back by talking to Russo. Prevented me from getting a job at his company Anvil." Lewis accused

"Hey I didn't do that just to screw you over. I was trying to protect you. If you took the job you'd place yourself in a situation where other people on your squad wouldn't be able to trust you. That's dangerous in serious operations."

"That's not your call to make!" Lewis shouted

"Listen. You're frustrated. You have every right to express that towards me but O'Connor is someone you can't trust. He's a liar whose only in it for himself. That's why I kicked him out of the support group. He doesn't care about loyalty or trust and unlike you and I he never saw any real combat. Here's a datapad that's proof of his real military history. Now after you finish reading that do you want to join the support group?"

"No thanks." Lewis said his anger boiling over

He walked out eager to confront O'Connor over his lies at his home.

****

"Sabine you may think I'm being unreasonable but I'm the Countess for this entire region. One of the many regions that make up Mandalore. I can't go along with your risky plan with all of our people at risk of dying if it fails." Countess Ursa said

"But mother I have the Darksaber. This can unite all the clans and we can band together to fight the Empire and overthrow Gar Saxon." Sabine pleaded

"Sabine, as powerful as the Darksaber is it is merely a symbol. It has no real say in how tensions are amongst the different clans within Mandalore. Gar Saxon is using his status to force the clans to compete for his favor. That's why your brother Tristan serves as a member of his Imperial Supercommandos. It's his way of preserving the honor of our family that you cost us with your treachery."