* - ˚ʚ Quirk Analysis ɞ˚ - *

Quirk: Nature Manipulation
Can communicate, influence, and manipulate all living things, plants, and other natural phenomenons (can manipulate, air, weather, lightning, earth, fire, stone (mineral), metal, water, ice, light, darkness, clouds/mist, magma lava, energy, healing, etc).

Pros;
- Can be used long and short range
- Allowed to heal people with natural medicine
- immediately knows what is and isn't safe in the wild
- Can stop other quirks that involve natural elements

Air:
- May be weak against Fire Manipulation, as fire is fueled by the oxygen in the air, thus making the flames stronger. Although if the user can learn to absorb all of said oxygen, they can put out the flames making this a partial limitation.

- Higher-level Electricity Manipulation users can use electrons to detonate the various compound molecules within the air, which may overwhelm the user.

- Since air cannot be seen by conventional methods, neither can the attacks and derivatives formed by/from it, making it an invisible and versatile weapon that is very difficult to block and dodge.

Weather:
- Users can sense, channel, shape, create and manipulate the weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog, and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas.

Water:
- Users can create, shape, and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapor), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to others. More Skilled and powerful users can use water-related weather such as blizzards and rainstorms. Some users are able to completely control the temperature of the water at will.

- Electrolysis could be used to convert water into oxygen and hydrogen

Lightning:
- Unlike electricity manipulation, which is the power to create and manipulate electrical phenomena within the user's environment, lightning manipulation is the power to control/influence electrical phenomena within the upper atmosphere at a greater range than most regular electrical manipulators may be able to extend their abilities

Earth:
- advanced users can manipulate metals such as iron, copper and titanium.

- Offensive uses of this power include extracting huge boulders from the ground and hurling it at the enemy at high speeds, impaling the enemy with countless spikes from the earth and in some cases creating giant golems or other creatures from earth and utilize them for combat.

- Defensive powers include shaping huge walls or barriers from the ground, creating an omni-directional wave of rocks/stone around the user to defend from all attacks and covering oneself with armor made from earth.

Fire:
- Users can freely generate, shape, and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different. The user can also completely control the temperature of the fire at will.

Mineral:
- User can create, shape and manipulate any/all minerals, a naturally occurring, homogeneous inorganic solid substances with a definite chemical composition and characteristic crystalline structure, color, and hardness. This includes rocks, which are composed of grains of one or more minerals or mineraloids held together by chemical bonds.

Metal:
- The user can create, shape and manipulate metal, a solid material (an element, compound, or alloy) that is typically hard, shiny, and features good electrical and thermal conductivity.