* - ˚ʚ CHAPTER 2: Sludge Villain ɞ˚ - *

Keiko walks through streets and finds the little convenience store she always goes to, to find her cat some cat food. She walks into the store, grabs a little cart and starts walking through isles.

"Where is it again..." Keiko mumbles to herself as she looks for the right bag. She looks for a few more moments and finds the food. "There it is..." she mutters. A random girl watches Keiko from afar. She has black shoulder-length hair and wears baggy but not too baggy jeans, a cropped tank-top, and converse. She also has a lip piercing.

"Looks like you're a caring owner." The random raven haired girl blurted out. Keiko quickly looks to her right and sees the pale raven haired girl.

"Excuse me." Keiko quickly asks, taken aback from a pretty girl talking to her. The raven haired girl stifled a laugh for a second and starts talking again.

"What I said was 'Looks like you're a caring owner' do you need me to repeat a third time?" The raven haired girl playfully teased Keiko.

"No need to repeat yourself." Keiko chuckles softly. "I guess I just have a knack for caring." She shrugs while looking at the raven haired girl.

"As to what you're holding, I can tell you have a cat." The raven haired girl guessed as she looks at the cat food in Keiko's hand. "What's it's name?"

"His name is Jack and he's a black cat," Keiko sighs. "He always eats his food so fast, so I always have to buy two bags." Keiko grabs a second cat food bag and places it into her little cart. The raven haired girl admired Keiko.

"So, what's your name?" The girl asked, putting her arms behind her back and clasping her hands. "Out of curiosity." She blurts out.

"My name's Kabocha Keiko." Keiko introduces herself, holding out hand. "I suppose you're gonna tell me your name...?" She trails off waiting for the raven haired girl to introduce herself.

"Of course Kabocha," The raven haired girls takes Keiko's hand. "My name is Usagi Umi," They then shake hands and let go. "It was nice meeting you, but I gotta run." Usagi informs Keiko as she starts to walk away.

"Wait," Keiko stops Usagi. "Where are you going Usagi?" She asks.

"Just call me Umi," Umi smiles and dodges the question. "Goodbye." Umi begins to speed-walk out of the store.

"Ok!" Keiko holds a thumbs up. "You can call me Keiko." She shouts to Umi. Umi waves goodbye and walks out the store.

˗ˏˋ ★ˎˊ˗

Keiko finishes her shopping and goes outside to see Izuku with his notebook. She then walks up to Izuku in a good mood.

"Hey, Zuku what happened with All Might...?" Keiko trails off as she looks around. "What the hell is happening."

"Why aren't the heroes doing anything?" A civilian asks.

"It looks like they've met their match. Plus, the villain captured a kid."

"Things aren't looking good for him."

"Oh, man." Izuku mumbled.

"Wait, I'm confused. Isn't that the villain All Might was chasing earlier today?"

"What? All Might?! No way he lost, where is he?"

"Well, can someone call him or something?"

"Seriously! Why hasn't he shown up to help the heroes?"