Chapter 2

Leonardo POV

My life wasn't all red and roses, things were always hard as fuck. Having a psychopath as a dad was so bad, so wrong in so many levels. My twelve year birthday present was my mom's head in a box.

Everything was fine before it changed.

It was unbearable, the hurt, heartbreak, anger, sadness was so much that it scared me for life.

It all started when my dad lost one of the best deals that was gonna help his life for the next 40 years.

He came home drunk and high under the influence of cocaine. He got mad at me and my mom and blamed us for the sudden misfortune of his life.

Flashback

"Sa...sarah" my dad shouted storming towards my mom's room.

I was in my room playing a game when I heard a high pitched scream. I recognized that voice as my mom's.

My first day instinct was to rush to my mom's room.

"You bitch, you caused this" my dad screamed at my mom.

"What is wrong with you James" my my mom shouted

Then my dad slapped her so hard I was sure it was gonna leave a bruise. I winched like I was the one he slapped.

"Da....dad .......please stop" I chocked out with a sub

All of a sudden I felt my weight being lifted liked I weighed nothing and my head was slammed to the wall. My vision was hazy and my head was ringing.

I heard my mom scream and everything went blank.

End of flashback

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, ever since my mom died, I have changed so much.

I had friends but only them knew the real me. I made a life for myself and I became the don of the Italian mafia.

I was feared by everyone who knew what I was capable of.

We may seem normal but we were far from that. I killed, hurt and tortured people and that has become normal to me.

Me, drake, raymond and maxwell are done with college. The only reason we were there was to find Mr Sunny's daughter.

He messed with the wrong person and he was going to pay. The asshole stole my drugs worth 20 million dollars and thought I wouldn't find out.

It was hard to suspect that we weren't in this college.

Mr Sunny's daughter was hot but too bad I was going to kill her. I told drake to talk to her since the idiot could never get tired of talking.

I read her file and pretty much found out everything I needed to know about her and I was sure she had no idea what kind of person her dad was.

Name: Charlotte Amelia Wilder
Age: 23
Major : Business
Height: 5ft

She doesn't know she was gonna be counting her last days. I was gonna kill her one way or the other so why not have a little fun with her.

I was gonna fuck her senseless then kill her, how hard was that going to be.

I snapped out of my thoughts where I heard the restroom open
"Were you waiting for me" she asked

"Yeah, I don't want your pretty head to get lost" I replied. I could see the faint blush on her cheek and I knew I had an effect on her.

"What's your middle name" I asked sounding like I had no idea already

" It's Amelia, why"

" Just wondering"

I was gonna taint her innocence, well at least she was gonna have a night with me before dieing, what more could she want.

I had no idea feelings were gonna get involved.

Writer Note
Hey people, hope you enjoyed this chapter 😁😁. Please read, vote and comment on what you think.

Bye👋👋👋