Chapter 4

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️

      THIS CHAPTER INVOLVES TORTURE. DON'T READ IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT❗❗❗

Leonardo POV

I am ready to have some fun, the asshole tied to my chair in the basement has a great resistance skill, too bad he is not gonna last long.

Let's just say am going to have a little chat with him. The chat does not involve talking just a method of coercion and multiple near death experience.

I walked down the stairs to the basement, the guys were out visiting all my deptors who seemed to forget who they were dealing with.

I turned on the light in the room, seeing Patrick 'the rat giving information to the Russian for extra money, greedy fucker has been denying'.

"Hello Patrick" I said walking towards the table where all the torture instruments were. He squirmed trying to get out of the chair, too bad for him cause I tied him up myself.

"Do you have any information I need to know about" I asked earning a head shake from him. I chuckled, grabbing the plier and hunched down to his level taking his hands in mine.

"Will you speak without wasting time or do I take my own time to make you speak"

"I....don't....know....a..anything" he whispered.

"Well you asked for it" I said grabbing his nails with the plier and pulling out forcefully. His bloody nails dropped to the ground. He kept screaming and squirming with snot dripping down his nose.

I punched him in the face making him sob more quietly. He was quite pathetic, screaming and crying like those things mothers give birth to that don't stop crying unless they have been fed.

I had various torture instruments in this basement. I am gonna use the tucker telephone on him 'a device that shocks a person in the genitals  repeatedly for getting a phone call'.

It is a little old fashioned but could get the job done. I grabbed the telephone, giving it to Patrick to make a phone call to save himself.

"You have five minutes to call whoever the fuck you want to get you out of here". I said walking out the door and looking at him through the glass.

Since his hands was bloody, he tried to clean them on his trousers. He quickly dialled a number, before he could make a phone call, I called the telephone and it sent a bolt of electricity through his genital area.

He whimpered and threw the phone as quickly as a person who has been shocked in his dick with electricity.

I waltz in and he tried to run with the chair but he was too weak. I chuckled, finding it very funny.

I grabbed an axe and walked towards him, not before dragging the tank of piranha with me.

 I took his legs and chopped out the lower limbs and he screamed so hard that he  passed out due to excessive pain

I took his legs and chopped out the lower limbs and he screamed so hard that he  passed out due to excessive pain. I poured water on him and he woke up still crying and whimpering.

I took his head making sure he was looking at me and I threw his limbs in the tank.

He looked at me like I was crazy and started crying harder. I removed his trousers, living him naked, I took a knife and was about to cut his dick and feed it to him.

"P..please,i...i will t..t..talk, p.. please..d...don't..k..k..kill me"he managed to say

"Great choice" I said, standing up and dropping the knife.

"The ru..russians wa..wanted me to meet them u..up tomorrow at t..t..the warehouse..in the s..South".

"What did you tell them and speak without stuttering".

"I told them about two of your warehouses where you keep the drugs, one close to 'San fantigo'(is this even a name of a place) and the other in 'richiano', please don't kill me, I'm speaking the truth".

"Well you are going to die anyway so I'll just kill you myself"

I took out my gun and shoot him in the head. I called maximus 'my bodyguard'.

"Come clean up this mess in the basement" I said

"On my way, boss" he answered and I hanged up

I walked to my room, stripped and turned on the shower. I let the water cool my tense muscles. I finished up, walked into my closet and wore a sweatpant before descending the stairs to the kitchen.

"Leonardo I'm back" I heard drake shout and I grunt out a response.

"Have you finished up with Patrick" Maxwell asked

"Yeah, he told the russians where our warehouses are so we need to meet them up in the south tomorrow at that warehouse that is abandoned".

"Okay, I'll set everything" Maxwell said, walking out.

"Who is cooking today" drake asked

"Don't you all have houses?" I questioned to go to

"But your's is bigger and more comfy" Raymond whispered like he was telling me a secret.

"Then buy yourself a bigger one, you all have money"

"Nope, not happening"

Goodness, they just came and are already giving me a headache.

I walked up to my room, I changed my mind, I'm not hungry again. I layed on the bed and texted amelia.

Me: Hi amorina

Amelia: Hello Leonardo

I dozed off thinking of things I wanted to do to her.

'Amorina': little love

             Writers Note 👍👍👍

Please vote and comment on this book and tell me what you think of this chapter cause I wanna know your opinion and it really matters to me.

Also if you don't like like this book that's fine just........watch your mouth.

"I saw a news that said a 23 year old skateboarder got bitten by a dog, on the lips and she had to undergo sugery to rebuild face". I felt so bad for her but I am not surprised cause the dog is a Pitbull.

I hope you liked my  story

              Bye 👋 👋👋