Chapter 6

❗ WARNING ❗
⚠️⚠️⚠️This chapter contains the mention of rape, don't read if this is a trigger🚫🚫🚫.

Charlotte POV

"Dad"

I stood at the door shocked. I didn't expect to see him after two years, I thought he forgot about us and moved on.

        Flashback
   Two years ago

I just came back from school, I had to walk because mom had work (she is a nurse) and dad had an important meeting to attend to. I was 19 and mom said when I enter college she and dad would get me a car.

I had my own keys so I opened the door and walked in. I heard moaning from my mom and dad's room.

"Mom is not supposed to be back until later this evening"

I knew she wasn't back cause her car wasn't at the driveway. I noticed my dad's coat on the table so I rushed upstairs. The door was cracked open so I peeked inside.

I saw my dad having sex with another woman on my mom's bed and I gasp. They were too busy to notice I was there.

Tears was streaming down my face, then all of a sudden what I felt was anger. Towards my dad and this woman.

"Da..dad, how can you do this" I said as I chocked a sub

He turned so quickly, carrying the blanket and covering his body, living the lady laying naked.

He looked like he had seen a ghost, I rushed downstairs quickly calling mom. I heard him call my name but I was in no mood to listen.

What could he possibly tell me, how would he explain. All my emotions were all over the place. I was angry, sad, disgusting (for seeing my dad's dick, no daughter would possibly want that) and most of all hurt, not for myself but mom.

When mom picked up she noticed my sniffling and sub and asked what was wrong.

"Honey, why are you crying, is everything okay, are you sick" she kept asking

"No I'm fine"

"Tell me what's wrong" she asked again, sounding worried.

"Um....um d...dad cheated on you, I saw him and a lady having sex on your bed".

"Wh... what" she whispered

I could picture how heart broken she was by her voice. I know she felt betrayed, I did too. I never once expected that from him, I always pictured him and my mom as perfect couple.

I always wanted to be like them, a perfect little family. Now I don't know how I feel anymore.

A week later, I found out my mom was getting raped by my uncle,my father's older brother 'Richard' . I always knew he wanted my mom but I never knew he would stoop so low.

He threatened to kill me if she didn't let him have sex with her in exchange for my life. He showed her pictures of me at school and other places, said he had people watching me.

Also told her not to involve my dad, the police or anyone at all. She was forced to sleep with him for My protection.

Dad found out about it two weeks ago and thought mom was sleeping with his brother willingly. A week later he slept with that woman to hurt mum.

He divorced her even though he was the one that cheated on her. My mom took a break from her job to grieve.

After that, she adopted a boy, my brother LIAM who was fourteen.