Chapter 5

⚠️⚠️This chapter contains sexual content. You have been warned 😏😏

Drake's POV

  I'm bored, I am so fucking bored, Leonardo sent us to meet few of his deptors who were proving too stubborn and apparently don't know that depts are meant to be paid. We met six people but had to beat up three for good measures.

I am currently laying down with Ray on Leonardo couch. Since Leo apparently doesn't appreciate me enough, why don't I teach him a lil lesson.

*Evil laugh* Smirk*

"Don't" Ray said

"Don't what" I replied

"Don't do anything stupid"

"Oh please, I wasn't gonna do anything"

"That look on your face says differently, wipe that evil smirk off your face cause If you mess with Leonardo you are dead meat"

"Fine, I was just gonna paint his nails and nothing else, would you help me please".

"Hell no, I have no plans on dieing with you".

"Please, preeeeetty pleeeease"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes, I mean no"

"You said yes, sooo your helping me"

"Fine, but if Leonardo asks, tell him you did it yourself, got it"

"Got it, I won't tattle on you"

I would absolutely tattle on him but he doesn't need to know that.

"Let me get the nail polish" I said quickly rushing to my car, opening the lower compartment and getting the nail polish. This is once in a lifetime experience and when I'm done I'll just make a run for it.

I was feeling jittery with excitement, that I was literally bouncing on my foot.

Rushing up the stairs, I opened the door to Leonardo's room while Ray was behind me. Ah so plain, he needs colour in his life and that's why he has me. 

We sat on his bed slowly and carefully making sure not to make a noise. I picked a black polish with white design.

Oh he's gonna flip when he finds this on his hands tomorrow morning, but I can bother about the consequence's later.

I took his hands in mine and started my job, while I painted, Ray held the polish.

Normally he would have woken up the moment I entered his room but he didn't so he must be really tired cause he's sleeping like a rock.

Ten minutes later, I was done, I did a great job.